C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam lazy|gun 1/4/02 9:33 AM
(my addy snipped)

Gary.
I spend a lot of time in NANAE*. I'm quite aware of what spam is.

> I am the one that resold your request to enter DHSC
> to the advertiser below.

I never made any such request of you, prepaidlegal, DHSC or anyone
else.

Just because you have a legal contract with DHSC, does NOT mean that I
am bound by it.

You cannot buy a list and then call it opt-in.
Perhaps, if you had mailed me direct and asked for permission to
supply my details to DHSC, I might have had a different attitude.

Your problem is with your list supplier.
You supplied my details to DHSC without my permission and DHSC spammed
me.

I will be posting your mail on NANAE for public consumption.

*NANAE is NEWS.ADMIN.NET-ABUSE.EMAIL

--- Gary Bessoni <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From Gary Bessoni Fri Jan  4 09:10:22 2002
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:10:22 -0800 (PST)
> From: Gary Bessoni <telt...@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Don't try this again
> To: <me>
>
> Hello
>
> Below is the letter of complaint you sent to just
> about everyone on the planet earth.
>
> I am going to tell you this one time. Don't do it
> again without proper documention and proof.
>
> I am the one that resold your request to enter DHSC
> the advertiser below. We generate our leads from one
> of the largest companies in the US. We are under
> contract with them to provide us with information of
> people that want to join DHSC. That is how we placed
> you. Not by spamming but by a legal contract.
>
> We under stand your contention that you didn't join
> but we use what we receive from our advertiser. We
> have been selling leads for some time now and have
> placed over 1,000,000 people in various programs and
> we don't Spam to do that.
>
> So if you make an unjustified complaint like this
> again which interrrupts our business or that of one
> of
> our clients you will be dealing with us.
>
> You should make better use of your time then by make
> unwarranted complaints. There is a simpliar way to
> remove yourself from a program that you have changed
> your mind about joining or forgot to join. It is
> simply called a remove link.
>
> Thank You and i trust we will not hear from you
> again.
>
> gb

C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam Tim Williams 1/4/02 10:10 AM
"lazy|gun" <laz...@nanae.lumbercartel.com> wrote in message

> --- Gary Bessoni <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > You should make better use of your time then by make
> > unwarranted complaints. There is a simpliar way to
> > remove yourself from a program that you have changed
> > your mind about joining or forgot to join. It is
> > simply called a remove link.

Did you catch the Freudian slip. "Program that you... forgot to join."

Gee, thanks I have been so busy spam-fighting that I forgot to opt-in on
your spam list. Thank you, so much for taking care of that for me.

I think Gary knows that his is a "simpliar." Too simple-minded to be a
be an effective liar.

Fortunately, Gary has already had an IQ--and it was negative.

--
Tim
O-

C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam sarah 1/6/02 9:06 AM
laz...@nanae.lumbercartel.com (lazy|gun) wrote in message news:<7be00028.0201040933.6912e2aa@posting.google.com>...

> (my addy snipped)
>
> Gary.
> I spend a lot of time in NANAE*. I'm quite aware of what spam is.
>
> > I am the one that resold your request to enter DHSC
> > to the advertiser below.
>
> I never made any such request of you, prepaidlegal, DHSC or anyone
> else.
>
> Just because you have a legal contract with DHSC, does NOT mean that I
> am bound by it.
>
> You cannot buy a list and then call it opt-in.
> Perhaps, if you had mailed me direct and asked for permission to
> supply my details to DHSC, I might have had a different attitude.
>
> Your problem is with your list supplier.
> You supplied my details to DHSC without my permission and DHSC spammed
> me.
>
> I will be posting your mail on NANAE for public consumption.
>
> *NANAE is NEWS.ADMIN.NET-ABUSE.EMAIL
>

> --- Gary Bessoni <telt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Funny, I sent about as many complaints as you did (I think I missed 2
domains, though).  If I'd gotten this bullshit back, he'd have gotten
_lots_ of "documentation and proof".

You can't re-sell a request to enter a mailing list. One person opting
in to _one_ list is not a _lanket_optin to _every_ list run by any/all
marketing droidson the planet.

Therefore, any mail received by third-party vendors _is_ SPAM, I don't
give a good fat flying f*ck _how_ they claim they got the mailing
list.

REPOST: Re: C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam sarah 1/8/02 8:04 AM

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Path: news.sol.net!spool0-nwblwi.newsops.execpc.com!newsfeeds.sol.net!newsengine.sol.net!uwm.edu!newsfeed.cs.wisc.edu!newsfeed.mathworks.com!nycmny1-snh1.gtei.net!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.gtei.net!newsfeed1.cidera.com!Cidera!newsfeed.kabelfoon.nl!195.129.110.21.MISMATCH!bnewsfeed00.bru.ops.eu.uu.net!bnewsifeed01.bru.ops.eu.uu.net!bnewspost00.bru.ops.eu.uu.net!emea.uu.net!news.be.uu.net!not-for-mail
From: soli...@earthling.net (sarah)
Control: cancel <a01cf0c5.02010...@posting.google.com>
Subject: Re: C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam
Newsgroups: news.groups,alt.config
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2002 18:32:28 GMT

PostXpert cancel, <a01cf0c5.02010...@posting.google.com> by soli...@earthling.net (sarah)

REPOST: Re: C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam sarah 1/10/02 7:57 PM

From: soli...@earthling.net (sarah)
Newsgroups: news.software.nntp,news.groups.questions
Control: cancel <8$--$$-_-$%%$__-_$@news.noc.cabal.int>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2002 22:16:33 GMT

Hydra cancel request: <8$--$$-_-$%%$__-_$@news.noc.cabal.int>

C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz 1/12/02 9:38 PM
In <7be00028.02010...@posting.google.com>, on 01/04/2002

   at 09:33 AM, laz...@nanae.lumbercartel.com (lazy|gun) said:

>Gary.
>I spend a lot of time in NANAE*. I'm quite aware of what spam is.

I guess that he is too. Did you notice

> There is a simpliar way to
> remove yourself from a program that you have changed
> your mind about joining or forgot to join.

"Forgot to join"? He admits that you didn't join. No if I only knew
what a simpliar way was ;-)

     Atid/2
     Team OS/2
     Team PL/I

Any unsolicited commercial junk E-mail will be subject to legal
action.  I reserve the right to publicly post or ridicule any
abusive E-mail.

I mangled my E-mail address to foil automated spammers; reply to
domain acm dot org user shmuel to contact me.  Do not reply to
spam...@library.lspace.org

REPOST: Re: C&C reply from Gary Bessoni re Prepaidlegal and DHSC spam Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz 1/13/02 7:53 PM

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" <spamtrap@library.lspace.org.invalid>
Control: cancel <3c40ffc4$22$fuzhry$mr2...@news.patriot.net>
Newsgroups: sci.optics,soc.women,rec.boats,talk.abortion