Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion

Showing 1-43 of 43 messages
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 5/30/13 9:58 PM
Will be good. As mumpy sessions are also not happened from quite a long time.


--
Jim(y || it)




On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Siddharth Shah <iam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All, 
             I have been wanting to connect with other Python/Django developers in Mumbai. One way I thought about doing this is getting together and coding up something. This would be a great learning experience, if people on group are already doing that do let me know. Else we can kick off something. As usual suggestions and thoughts welcomed. 

Thank you, 
Sidharth

--
--
_________________________________________________
Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mumpy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Siddharth Shah 6/1/13 7:13 PM
What would be a good time and plance to do it ? 
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Mehul Ved 6/2/13 11:07 AM
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Siddharth Shah <iam...@gmail.com> wrote:
What would be a good time and plance to do it ? 

Check with IIT-B or Playce, though neither are centrally located. They are easiest to get hold of. Those who're motivated enough will still come over.
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/4/13 3:20 AM
Can we get a count of no of people interested in the DJANGO JAM
because we would need net + electricity sockets for every laptop.
Based on the count I can talk to either folks in IITB or DirectI or
playce.

+1
> --
> --
> _________________________________________________
> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
> Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
> Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "mumpy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>



--
Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 6/4/13 3:39 AM
I am in
--
Jim(y || it)


Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Mukesh Yadav 6/4/13 4:39 AM
I'm in, Depending on Time and date, If its 2nd or 4th Sat or on Sunday I'm in. 
Regards
Mukesh Yadav
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/4/13 4:44 AM
Will be on weekend for sure. I get 1st and 3rd Sat off from office, I
am sure others have their own constraints so Sunday would be a better
choice for all.

@all Please reply with you names here for the count.
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 6/4/13 4:50 AM
Jimit - Any weekend
--
Jim(y || it)


Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion parth115 6/4/13 7:32 AM
In, though wont be present from 21st to 30th
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Vineet Naik 6/4/13 9:44 AM
+1 
Vineet Naik

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Parag Mistry 6/4/13 9:51 AM

I have no idea about django. Onlookers welcome? Just uncase I can get a hint of it.

Re: Django Code Jam Sesssion vips 6/4/13 9:58 AM
Hi

bigup for the initiative. 

Any date is fine with me but I would suggest to float some date and we will manage our schedule accordingly. Coding session seems good, but other factors needs to be taken into account as not all have same level of exposure/experience to Django/python.
Re: [MumPy] Re: Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/6/13 4:50 AM
So I am assuming 7-10 people are interested. That's a good enough
number to have 1st Code Jam. Can we have 16th June as the date ?. I
can then start talking to people for place.
Re: [MumPy] Re: Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 6/6/13 4:59 AM
16 June seems good.
--
Jim(y || it)


Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Pavan Mishra 6/6/13 5:07 AM
+3 from Imly team and 16th June is good


On Thursday, June 6, 2013, Jimit Modi wrote:
16 June seems good.
--
Jim(y || it)




On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Ankur Gupta <versesane@gmail.com> wrote:
So I am assuming 7-10 people are interested. That's a good enough
number to have 1st Code Jam. Can we have 16th June as the date ?. I
can then start talking to people for place.
--
Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in

--
--
_________________________________________________
Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
Mailing Group -  http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mumpy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
--
_________________________________________________
Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mumpy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Mukesh Yadav 6/6/13 5:38 AM
16th Seems Good 


To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
Regards
Mukesh Yadav
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Siddharth Shah 6/6/13 8:51 AM
Yup 16th June seems good. 
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 6/9/13 9:37 PM
@Ankur Are we on for 16th June ?
--
Jim(y || it)




On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Siddharth Shah <iam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yup 16th June seems good. 

--
--
_________________________________________________
Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mumpy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Aditya Sengupta 6/10/13 2:50 AM
If it's 8-10 people, I can arrange for the Instamojo office to be available on Sunday (late afternoon/early evening).
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/10/13 3:07 AM
I am waiting for confirmation from my friends at IITB. Should get a
response by day end as he has talked to the Professor.
Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/10/13 3:09 AM
Btw Instamojo office is at Malad and IITB at Powai.

I would say +1 to Instamojo office as it's near to my place aka Malad
- West. Please put forward your location preference.
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Pavan Mishra 6/10/13 3:13 AM
+3 for Instamojo
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Aditya Sengupta 6/10/13 3:17 AM
FYI- location of the Instamojo office- http://www.instamojo.com/p/contact/ (scroll down to view map).
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Dhruv Baldawa 6/10/13 3:21 AM
+1, anywhere works !

--
Dhruv Baldawa
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/10/13 3:28 AM
@aditya We have 13 people listed below who are coming. Assuming we
don't entertain more people for the codejam can we accommodate 13 ?

Dhruv Baldawa
Siddharth Shah
Jimit Modi
Mehul Ved
Mukesh Yadav
Ankur Gupta
Parth Buch
Vineet Naik
Parag Mistry
Vips
Pavan Mishra and Friends from Imly [ Count 3]
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/10/13 3:49 AM
List is full list with names of guys from imly [ Count still 13 ]

Dhruv Baldawa
Siddharth Shah
Jimit Modi
Mehul Ved
Mukesh Yadav
Parth Buch
Vineet Naik
Parag Mistry
Vips
Pavan Mishra
Abhishek,
Manish
Ankur



On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Ankur Gupta <vers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @aditya We have 13 people listed below who are coming. Assuming we
> don't entertain more people for the codejam can we accommodate 13 ?
>
> Dhruv Baldawa
> Siddharth Shah
> Jimit Modi
> Mehul Ved
> Mukesh Yadav
> Ankur Gupta
> Parth Buch
> Vineet Naik
> Parag Mistry
> Vips
> Pavan Mishra and Friends from Imly [ Count 3]
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Aditya Sengupta <apsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> FYI- location of the Instamojo office- http://www.instamojo.com/p/contact/
>> (scroll down to view map).
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Pavan Mishra <pavan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> +3 for Instamojo
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Ankur Gupta <vers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Btw Instamojo office is at Malad and IITB at Powai.
>>>>
>>>> I would say +1 to Instamojo office as it's near to my place aka Malad
>>>> - West. Please put forward your location preference.
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Ankur Gupta <vers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> > I am waiting for confirmation from my friends at IITB. Should get a
>>>> > response by day end as he has talked to the Professor.
>>>> >
>>>> > On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Aditya Sengupta <apsen...@gmail.com>
>>>> > wrote:
>>>> >> If it's 8-10 people, I can arrange for the Instamojo office to be
>>>> >> available
>>>> >> on Sunday (late afternoon/early evening).
>>>> >>
>>>> >>
>>>> >> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Jimit Modi <jimy20...@gmail.com>
>>>> >> wrote:
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> @Ankur Are we on for 16th June ?
>>>> >>> --
>>>> >>> Jim(y || it)
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:21 PM, Siddharth Shah <iam...@gmail.com>
>>>> >>> wrote:
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> Yup 16th June seems good.
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> --
>>>> >>>> --
>>>> >>>> _________________________________________________
>>>> >>>> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
>>>> >>>> Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
>>>> >>>> Membership Management -
>>>> >>>> http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> ---
>>>> >>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> >>>> Groups
>>>> >>>> "mumpy" group.
>>>> >>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>> >>>> send an
>>>> >>>> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> >>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> --
>>>> >>> --
>>>> >>> _________________________________________________
>>>> >>> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
>>>> >>> Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
>>>> >>> Membership Management -
>>>> >>> http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> ---
>>>> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> >>> Groups
>>>> >>> "mumpy" group.
>>>> >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>> >>> send an
>>>> >>> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>
>>>> >>
>>>> >> --
>>>> >> --
>>>> >> _________________________________________________
>>>> >> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
>>>> >> Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
>>>> >> Membership Management -
>>>> >> http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>>>> >>
>>>> >> ---
>>>> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> >> Groups
>>>> >> "mumpy" group.
>>>> >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>> >> an
>>>> >> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>> >>
>>>> >>
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> > --
>>>> > Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> --
>>>> _________________________________________________
>>>> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
>>>> Mailing Group -  http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
>>>> Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>>> "mumpy" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>>>> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> _________________________________________________
>>> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
>>> Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
>>> Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>>>
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "mumpy" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>>> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> --
>> _________________________________________________
>> Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
>> Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
>> Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
>>
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "mumpy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in



--
Homepage -> http://uptosomething.in
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Vinodkumar Puliyadi 6/10/13 3:52 AM
me +3 friends total 4 will also like to join.
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/10/13 3:59 AM
@vinod can you give me the names please.

@all Will like to confirm IITB as a venue option. We have confirmation
from Aero dept. [ Thanks Parth ]. Now we are 17 people for the code
jam. @adityasengupta I guess that rules out Instamojo office, Right ?
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Aditya Sengupta 6/10/13 4:11 AM
I can fit 12 people into the office right now. Perhaps another 2-3 people on the floor/bean bag. So our absolute cramped out limit is about 15. So we'll need to go with a bigger place this time.

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Vinodkumar Puliyadi 6/10/13 4:25 AM
@ankurgupta, please find the names below

Vinodkumar Puliyadi
Milind Mistry
Tushar
Rohit Jain

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/10/13 4:47 AM
I have 3 IITB students who have confirmed to show up for the Codejam
taking the count to 20.

Confirming IITB as venue from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM I will be there by
10.00 AM.  Hardik at FOSSEE is helping us.

Please note

a) You are expected to bring your own laptop. Make sure you get the
laptop register at Main IITB gate and get a gate pass for it. It will
take 2-3 minutes to fill form and get the pass,

b) Carry a ID Card with you,

c) Try not to bring DLSR Camera's, Hard disk, Tablets etc. Sometimes
the security may not allow it or cause problems,

d) I will get 3 extension cords. ( If someone can volunteer with 2-3
more that be great. Please acknowledge here if you are bringing one )

e) Lunch at Gulmohar is the option we have inside IITB on a sunday.

f)  My number is 98 67 64 36 30.

Regards
Ankur
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Parag Mistry 6/10/13 5:01 AM

I am not sure if I will come. I have one more seminar to attend. Will still confirm on Wednesday.

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Vineet Naik 6/10/13 11:05 AM
Great! Looking forward to it.
Vineet Naik

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion parth115 6/15/13 7:44 AM
Friendly reminder.

Django CodeJam is happening tomorrow, Sunday 16th June in IIT Bombay at this place from 10:30AM to 5:30PM.

Please note

a) You are expected to bring your own laptop. Make sure you get the
laptop register at Main IITB gate and get a gate pass for it. It will
take 2-3 minutes to fill form and get the pass,

b) Carry a ID Card with you,

c) Try not to bring DLSR Camera's, Hard disk, Tablets etc. Sometimes
the security may not allow it or cause problems,

d) Lunch at Gulmohar is the option we have inside IITB on a sunday.

e) Give a call to Ankur 98 67 64 36 30 or Parth 96 19 60 66 10 if you have trouble reaching the venue.

See you there.

Regards
Parth Buch
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Dhruv Baldawa 6/15/13 9:22 AM
Sorry. Down with cold, have to pull out of this one.

--
Dhruv Baldawa
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/15/13 9:29 PM
Would like to know who all are not able to commute due to rain this morning ?


On Saturday, June 15, 2013, Dhruv Baldawa wrote:
Sorry. Down with cold, have to pull out of this one.

--
Dhruv Baldawa


On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Parth Buch <parth.buch.115@gmail.com> wrote:
Friendly reminder.

Django CodeJam is happening tomorrow, Sunday 16th June in IIT Bombay at this place from 10:30AM to 5:30PM.

Please note

a) You are expected to bring your own laptop. Make sure you get the
laptop register at Main IITB gate and get a gate pass for it. It will
take 2-3 minutes to fill form and get the pass,

b) Carry a ID Card with you,

c) Try not to bring DLSR Camera's, Hard disk, Tablets etc. Sometimes
the security may not allow it or cause problems,

d) Lunch at Gulmohar is the option we have inside IITB on a sunday.

e) Give a call to Ankur 98 67 64 36 30 or Parth 96 19 60 66 10 if you have trouble reaching the venue.

See you there.



On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Vineet Naik <naikvin@gmail.com> wrote:
Great! Looking forward to it.


On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Ankur Gupta <versesane@gmail.com> wrote:
I have 3 IITB students who have confirmed to show up for the Codejam
taking the count to 20.

Confirming IITB as venue from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM I will be there by
10.00 AM.  Hardik at FOSSEE is helping us.

Please note

a) You are expected to bring your own laptop. Make sure you get the
laptop register at Main IITB gate and get a gate pass for it. It will
take 2-3 minutes to fill form and get the pass,

b) Carry a ID Card with you,

c) Try not to bring DLSR Camera's, Hard disk, Tablets etc. Sometimes
the security may not allow it or cause problems,

d) I will get 3 extension cords. ( If someone can volunteer with 2-3
more that be great. Please acknowledge here if you are bringing one )

e) Lunch at Gulmohar is the option we have inside IITB on a sunday.

f)  My number is 98 67 64 36 30.

Regards
Ankur



On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Aditya Sengupta <apsengupta@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can fit 12 people into the office right now. Perhaps another 2-3 people on
> the floor/bean bag. So our absolute cramped out limit is about 15. So we'll
> need to go with a bigger place this time.
>
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Ankur Gupta <versesane@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> @vinod can

--
--
_________________________________________________
Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mumpy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 
Django Code Jam Sesssion satyaakam 6/16/13 9:41 AM
    a) You are expected to bring your own laptop. Make sure you get the
    laptop register at Main IITB gate and get a gate pass for it. It will
    take 2-3 minutes to fill form and get the pass,
     
    b) Carry a ID Card with you,
     
    c) Try not to bring DLSR Camera's, Hard disk, Tablets etc. Sometimes
    the security may not allow it or cause problems,
     
    d) Lunch at Gulmohar is the option we have inside IITB on a sunday.
     
    e) Give a call to Ankur 98 67 64 36 30 or Parth 96 19 60 66 10 if you have
    trouble reaching the venue.
     
    See you there.
What they heck why these places of education have become like a Jail ,do not understand what is the threat perception and who runs these places,  heard something similar about a private college too where the students are so disgusted with the system they have to get to other places where there is freedom and things do and get done and moreover learn .

-Satya
 
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 6/16/13 9:44 AM
Hello Mr. Satya,

Please elaborate and explain detail in simple and clear words.

--
Jim(y || it)




--
--
_________________________________________________
Mumbai Python Users Group - http://www.mumpy.org/
Mailing Group - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/
Membership Management - http://groups.google.com/group/mumpy/subscribe/
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mumpy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mumpy+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion JohnsonC 6/16/13 10:32 AM

Erm .. Lets not talk about this where we know no one on this list might be going mad on the IIT deans asking to change procedures.. ya? Pointless otherwise...

How did the Djangya session go guys?  Good fun? Send some updates please.. Some of us couldnt make it you know..

Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Ankur Gupta 6/16/13 10:32 AM
The rules below are imposed on those who are not from IITB i.e. those
who are not IITB students, staff.

These rules are rational/logic put in place for safety of property and
verifying authenticity of people coming inside the campus.
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion SanjayB 6/16/13 10:45 AM
can someone please update on how the meeting went and what happened?
I would have loved to have made it, but am travelling currently .. extremely curious to know how many people actually turned up, what happened, etc :)

Cheers guys and great work everyone who helped organize this -- sounds like a fun event ..

-Sanjay
Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion jimymodi 6/16/13 11:01 AM
check - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DjangoCodeJam&src=hash

Will update more tomorrow

--
Jim(y || it)


Re: [MumPy] Django Code Jam Sesssion Yousuf 6/16/13 11:09 AM
B,
We miss you :)
Come back soon.

I would also like to know how was it. Please mail details.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Sanjay Bhangar <sanjay...@gmail.com> wrote:

More topics »