Re: Updating Privacy Policies

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Re: Updating Privacy Policies Urmika Devi 4/8/14 11:56 AM
Hi all,

Following up to my prior post from last week (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/mozilla.governance/KPRUxM5WhsE).  The proposed changes go into effect on April 15, 2014.  Thank you for the helpful feedback received so far.

The demo server will be taken down this week, but you can still view the proposed text of the changes at the links below.  Send us your comments through this forum and we will incorporate into the final version.

Existing Mozilla Websites Privacy Policy = http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/policies/websites/
Proposed revised privacy notice = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DGXaEVx1cTstn203qhZr4UYn16pqeubFfvQGPCKkncI/edit?usp=sharing

Existing Firefox Privacy Policy = http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/legal/privacy/firefox.html
Proposed revised privacy notice = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KDmMZ2yU4tn-f7oapodKdf800M-oBHQWmkyY2ESxGXA/edit?usp=sharing

Reformatted Mozilla Privacy Policy = https://docs.google.com/document/d/10nbKZbvnzNpc6RJLn8sOXDZL_RQa7nlKSDXcVEw2XB0/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Mika

Re: Updating Privacy Policies Urmika Devi 4/21/14 7:31 PM
Update - the improved privacy website is now live! check it out at www.mozilla.org/privacy