Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex Jakub Czuchnowski 3/12/12 6:28 AM
Hi,

In Lift 2.4 I noticed a little tiny problem with net.liftweb.record.field.BooleanField. It renders tabindex as tabIndex (camel case) and that is not recognized by browsers.

Jakub
Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex David Whittaker 3/12/12 10:15 AM
Jakub,

What browser are you having trouble with.  My understanding was that attributes are case-insensitive.

Jakub

Code: http://github.com/lift

Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex Ján Raška 3/12/12 10:31 AM
Dave,

in case of XHTML, I believe they are case sensitive, because XHTML needs to be XML compliant. Because of that, I always use to type everything in lower case in HTML, though I'm using HTML5 in most of my project nowadays.
Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex Jakub Czuchnowski 3/12/12 11:50 AM
Dave,

It was Firefox 10.0.2. But a quick google search confirms what Ján
said - that XHTML is case sensitive ( see 4.2 -
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ ) - so I guess it's irrelevant.

Jakub

Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex David Whittaker 3/12/12 1:11 PM
I wouldn't say it's irrelevant.  There are probably quite a few folks who will continue using XHTML for various reasons.  If you create a bug report at github and assign it to me (reference this message) I'll fix it up the next time I'm in bug solving mode.

-Dave
Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex Jakub Czuchnowski 3/12/12 2:53 PM
Oh, that was misunderstanding. I meant that the kind of browser was irrelevant.
Creating a bug report will be an honor :)

Jakub

Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex Jakub Czuchnowski 3/13/12 4:47 AM
Ok, I created an issue #1239, but I can't assign it to you (or anyone
else). I think I'm missing something here.

Jakub

Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex fmpwizard 3/13/12 5:09 AM
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Jakub Czuchnowski
<jakub.cz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I created an issue #1239, but I can't assign it to you (or anyone
> else). I think I'm missing something here.

I don't think Github lets people assign bugs unless they are part of
the List organization (I assigned this one to DavidW. for now)

Regards,

  Diego

--
Diego Medina
Lift/Scala Developer

Re: [Lift] Record's BooleanField has broken tabindex David Whittaker 3/13/12 9:45 AM
Thanks Diego.