events on spaceTree with NATIVE labels

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
events on spaceTree with NATIVE labels ViKey 1/20/11 2:08 AM
Hi all!
how to use events on spaceTree? onClick etc.
I use label type = <b>native<b>.

                Events: {
                        enable: true,
                        type: 'auto',
                        onClick: function(node, eventInfo, e) {
                                alert(eventInfo);
                        }
                }

it is not effective because node == false always...

other events never executed...
onMouseLeave: function(node, eventInfo, e){
      alert(node.id);
 },
onDragMove: function(node, eventInfo, e){
      alert(node.id);
}
Re: events on spaceTree with NATIVE labels Nicolas 1/21/11 2:14 PM
Hi,

I think this has to some methods in the Spacetree NodeTypes object
that weren't implemented. This has been fixed but currently there is
no official release with this fix, so I'd suggest you to create your
own build from the source tree, which is the beta + bug fixes. The fix
has been done in this line:

https://github.com/philogb/jit/blob/master/Source/Visualizations/Spacetree.js#L1370

The project page can be found here:

https://github.com/philogb/jit

There's a wiki on how to get you started downloading and building the
project here:

https://github.com/philogb/jit/wiki/Getting-Started

Let me know how it goes,

Re: events on spaceTree with NATIVE labels ViKey 1/24/11 5:55 AM
Hi, Nico!
super -) for HTML labels events began to work!
what about native.... maybe I'm wrong did, but the event also not
working :-(

On 22 янв, 06:14, Nico Garcia Belmonte <phil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think this has to some methods in the Spacetree NodeTypes object
> that weren't implemented. This has been fixed but currently there is
> no official release with this fix, so I'd suggest you to create your
> own build from the source tree, which is the beta + bug fixes. The fix
> has been done in this line:
>
> https://github.com/philogb/jit/blob/master/Source/Visualizations/Spac...
>
> The project page can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/philogb/jit
>
> There's a wiki on how to get you started downloading and building the
> project here:
>
> https://github.com/philogb/jit/wiki/Getting-Started
>
> Let me know how it goes,
>

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:08 AM, ViKey <a-erod...@rambler.ru> wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > how to use events on spaceTree? onClick etc.
> > I use label type = <b>native<b>.
>
> >                Events: {
> >                        enable: true,
> >                        type: 'auto',
> >                        onClick: function(node, eventInfo, e) {
> >                                alert(eventInfo);
> >                        }
> >                }
>
> > it is not effective because node == false always...
>
> > other events never executed...
> > onMouseLeave: function(node, eventInfo, e){
> >      alert(node.id);
> >  },
> > onDragMove: function(node, eventInfo, e){
> >      alert(node.id);
> > }
>
> > --
Re: events on spaceTree with NATIVE labels johdax 2/22/11 4:13 AM
had a similar problem, fixed NodeTypes in Spacetree.js as Nick pointed out.
cheers
Re: events on spaceTree with NATIVE labels Nicolas 3/17/11 12:06 AM
Added that fix to the master branch of the project too.
http://github.com/philogb/jit/

Nicolas Garcia Belmonte - http://philogb.github.com/