New educational content to help you use Google products!

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
New educational content to help you use Google products! LadyBugz 9/29/11 1:29 PM
Some of you may remember that we recently asked you to take a survey on what sort of educational content would be a helpful addition to the Google for Nonprofits Program. Well, we took that feedback and recently launched two different educational resources.

Check out the resources below:

1. Getting started with Google Products: This resource offers you 5 tips to help you get started with each of the products offered in the Google for Nonprofits program.
2. Volunteer Management Templates: This resource offers various templates created on Google products (Sites and Docs) to help your organization manage their volunteers. You can copy the templates and then customize them for your organization's needs. See the templates below:
Please check out the resources and then respond to this thread with any comments or feedback you have. We're creating these resources to help you so it's really important we hear from you on their effectiveness. Be honest and let us know what you think!

Thanks!
Carolyn
Re: New educational content to help you use Google products! Robert Coats 9/29/11 1:34 PM
Great new resources for everyone! Thanks Carolyn and the whole G4NP team!
Re: New educational content to help you use Google products! Marc Baizman 9/30/11 11:52 AM
These look AMAZING!  Thanks so much, Carolyn and the whole Google for Nonprofits team!
(unknown) 10/11/11 1:37 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: New educational content to help you use Google products! LadyBugz 10/11/11 1:38 PM
Hi there!

I wanted to also point you all to a blog post that went live today on the Google for Nonprofits Blog which describes how the Children's Radio Foundation uses Google Products to host their organization's documents.

Thanks,
Carolyn
Re: New educational content to help you use Google products! AASIPSIA Rocky 6/27/12 8:36 AM
Hello,
We are anxiously awaiting approval of our google for nonprofit application.  Can't wait to take advantage of the powerful resources and share experiences with other non profits out there.  We applied May 15th.  Does anyone have information on how long the review process takes to get started?  Thank you,
Dave