Re: Upload quota

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: Upload quota Jason Hall 8/2/12 7:59 AM
Ping us again when the project is up and running with source code and I'll be happy to increase your project's max download size.

- Jason

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:11 PM, <monster...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to get a project started for a forum and we are well along in our development.  Source code will be rolling in shortly, I'm just trying to get this up as fast as humanly possible.  Our custom ROM files are over the 200MB limit though.  I would request to up my limit to 300MB as I don't see us going over that.

Thank You,

TJ Podeszwa