DataNucleus error on Eclipse plugin windows filename too long

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
DataNucleus error on Eclipse plugin windows filename too long Marc Hacker 9/22/10 5:04 AM
Help my Mac died and after moving to Win64 my project wont enhance any
more:

Cannot run program "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" (in
directory "C:\Users\zvi\workspace\TheGraph"): CreateProcess error=206,
The filename or extension is too long

I found this thread which implies I might have too many .class files
for the command line called by the DataNucleus enhancer but it doesn't
say how to get it working:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/0631eb8b4e6acc5e

Thanks

Marc
Re: DataNucleus error on Eclipse plugin windows filename too long Stephen Johnson 9/23/10 8:33 AM
I've posted this solution somewhere else but can't remember where.
Anyway, if you're using eclipse plugin go to Project | Properties,
choose Google \ App Engine \ ORM and only include directories that you
have classes that you want enhanced. By default it does the entire
project so that includes a lot of needless files.
Stephen
> say how to get it working:http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/th...
>
> Thanks
>
> Marc
Re: DataNucleus error on Eclipse plugin windows filename too long Marc Hacker 9/27/10 1:01 AM
Great - thanks!