gevent 1.0b3 is available

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
gevent 1.0b3 is available Denis Bilenko 7/27/12 6:03 AM
Hi,

gevent 1.0b3 is now available for download at
http://code.google.com/p/gevent/downloads/list

The major new addition is gevent.subprocess module. There is also a
number of bugs fixed. See the full changelog at
https://bitbucket.org/denis/gevent/src/tip/changelog.rst

Thanks to Ralf Schmitt, exproxus, Johan Mjones, Colin Marc, Alexandre
Kandalintsev.

Cheers,
Denis.
Re: [gevent] gevent 1.0b3 is available zii 7/27/12 9:40 AM
hi,

I am a online-poker-game programmer. We have repaced our server from Twisted to gevent about half year ago.
Coding-mode have a huge changing from asynchronous-callback to coroutine.
It is really stable and fast, can support 10k+ connection per PC.

GREAT INVENTION!
Look forward to Release1.0.

2012/7/27 Denis Bilenko <denis....@gmail.com>

--