Radio2 title generation when title includes quote marks

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Radio2 title generation when title includes quote marks mistersugar 8/7/12 6:48 AM
Here's a Radio2 issue I encountered yesterday:

What I did and what happened:

I highlighted a specific sentence that spoke to me.

I clicked my Radio2 bookmarklet.

Radio2 opened in a window, with the highlighted sentence in the blogging field.

In the title field, only part of the blog post's title was there, instead of the full title, which is what I was expecting. I suspect this is because the title included quote marks - "hard".

Screenshot attached.

Anton

Anton Zuiker
http://mistersugar.com/about
zui...@gmail.com
919.724.4220
Re: Radio2 title generation when title includes quote marks Dave Winer 8/7/12 7:03 AM
Excellent report, easy to reproduce the problem, and the fix was straightforward.

Update radio2.root on the server to get the fix.

Dave