|FPGALink with Digilent Basys2 board||112||3/8/12 3:18 AM|
I have troubles using Digilent Adept2 tools on my opensuse 12.1 64 bit
linux (it just crashes) to program my Digilent Basys2 FPGI board, so I
was looking for alternate solutions which would not require
reinstalling my system.
So is it possible to use FPGALink with Basys 2 board?
|Re: [fpgalink-users] FPGALink with Digilent Basys2 board||Chris McClelland||3/8/12 4:21 AM|
1) The Basys2 is based on the AT90USB162, for which NeroJTAG firmware
2) Therefore with my AVR firmware loaded into your board you would be
3) From a quick look at the schematic there seems to be no way to read
4) I have been thinking about implementing CommFPGA in my AVR firmware,
5) In summary: at this time I don't recommend trying to re-flash your
6) However, a slightly less convenient (but quite cheap) alternative
Hope this helps!