Escort Web Browser 0.2.0 released from Esrille

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Escort Web Browser 0.2.0 released from Esrille Shiki Okasaka 6/30/12 8:37 PM
Hi,

Today we have released the new web browser Escort 0.2.0. This is the
first alpha release including a tarball and binary packages for Fedora
17. Escort was previously developed as 'ES web browser' and now it has
a name.

Escort has a totally new CSS/HTML rendering engine, and it can be
configured with SpiderMonkey or V8 JavaScript engine over our Web IDL
C++11 binding. The user interface of Escort itself is also implemented
by HTML/CSS and JavaScript.

For more details, please visit,

  http://code.google.com/p/es-operating-system/wiki/UsingEscort

Please feel free to post your questions, suggestions, etc., on any
topics related to Escort to this discussion group. We always welcome
your input.

Best,

Shiki Okasaka
www.esrille.com