jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon nolimit 1/12/11 8:13 AM
Hi everyone,
I have menu tabs that use cufon and jQuery.color.js to animate the
text color at hover ..
example here :http://216.81.64.161/cufon1.html

It working ok without cufon but not with cufon .. I tried many changes
but no good results till now.

Any Ideas
Thank you in advance

Re: [cufón] jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon simo 1/12/11 8:16 AM
Hi,

Can't be done, it would be too slow. Sorry.

Simo

Re: jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon nolimit 1/12/11 8:27 AM
Hi Simo,
Thanks for your fast reply .. no problem but is there any other
direction to do similar effect?

thanks for your effort and help
Re: jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon nolimit 1/12/11 9:28 AM
Hi simo,
I tried to use two different span and do the effect by fading out/
change opacity of the first and then fade in/change opacity of the
other.
it worked great but still have the IE black stroke problem. Cufon is
great and very flexible but I stile can't go out of these issues.

please let me know if there is any ideas.
thank you
Re: jQuery Animate Font-Color with Cufon nolimit 1/14/11 6:58 AM
Hi Simo,
There is an issue posted here http://groups.google.com/group/cufon/browse_thread/thread/308e80b55358fdd0?hl=en
for the following may you please replay for it:

I have a drop-down menu which has animation effects for its main
buttons. the hover effect is working good when the mouse over a button
and while moving from button to another.

The problem comes when I point to the drop-down and then move the
mouse out , the parent button never back to it's style .. when I
removed Cufon everything worked great.

here is the example : http://216.81.64.161/cufon2.htm

I tried to manage the style issue on the Cufon replacement code like
this http://216.81.64.161/cufon3.htm
but still no god results.

Thank you in advance