Removing i386 compile warning for Test configuration

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Removing i386 compile warning for Test configuration Kevin 8/2/12 4:53 PM
Hello everyone,

I released my first pods yesterday and once they were published tried to set up dependencies: _.m depends on SubjectiveScript.m.

I'm trying to get rid of a compiler warning:

ld: warning: ignoring file /Users/kevin/Dev/OpenSourceProjects/Mine/Objective-C/_.m/Pods/build/Debug-iphoneos/libPods.a, file was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /Users/kevin/Dev/OpenSourceProjects/Mine/Objective-C/_.m/Pods/build/Debug-iphoneos/libPods.a

I've searched and searched online and tried (among other things):
- Build Active Architecture Only YES/NO
- Valid Architectures: armv6 armv7 i386

The issue seems to be that for tests, it runs them on the simulator so it is looking to link with libPods.a with i386 architecture, but I haven't found a way to configure that.

Any solutions?

Cheers,

Kevin
Re: Removing i386 compile warning for Test configuration Kevin 8/3/12 3:01 AM
I found a work around for the problem by using BuildPhases -> CompileSources to manually add the pods for the i386 simulator build.

I'm not really happy with this solution, but after spending too many hours with Google and StackOverflow and XCode, I'm still no closer to finding a way to link my pods libPods.a for a simulator build on iOS.

Anyone have an elegant solution to this?

Cheers!