Exception message in read-string - Clojure vs ClojureScript

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Exception message in read-string - Clojure vs ClojureScript Shantanu Kumar 8/15/12 10:24 PM
Hi,

I encountered this when trying to run `read-string` on Clojure (clojure.core) and ClojureScript (cljs.reader). I noticed when I run (read-string ""), I get the exception message "EOF while reading" on Clojure but on ClojureScript the message is just "EOF".

Should the messages be the same? If others feel so, I can file a bug for this.

Shantanu
Re: Exception message in read-string - Clojure vs ClojureScript David Nolen 8/16/12 6:28 AM
Sure.
Re: Exception message in read-string - Clojure vs ClojureScript Shantanu Kumar 8/16/12 6:50 AM