I'm donating a prusa to the space

Showing 21-41 of 41 messages
I'm donating a prusa to the space Dave 11/18/11 9:21 AM
I've purchased the parts for a prusa for the space, and I'm looking for some donations to help defray the cost a bit.  Here is the cost so far:

Ramps Electronics fully assembled with 4 Pololus:   $200.00
5 Kysan Steppers: $100.00
Printed Parts: $0  (I printed them myself)
Threaded and Smooth Rods (estimated):   $50.00 ( I may have paid more than this, but I don't recall)

We will also need at least one hot-end, probably two  so we can switch between 1.75 and 3mm filament:
1 Makergear HotEnd for 1.75mm filament:  $75.00
1 Makergear HotEnd for 3.0mm filament:   $75.00

Thanks,
Dave
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Sharon 11/18/11 12:06 PM

I will give you some towards it ... I would love to be able to start printing out some projects!

Remind me when I see you next ... I have "mommy brain" ... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  ;-)

Sharon

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Hal Gottfried 11/18/11 7:44 PM

I can toss in 20.00

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Craig Berscheidt 11/19/11 6:18 AM

There's a little money left over from the Cavebot extruder upgrade, so I'll throw in $40.

-Craig

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Joel Kershner 11/20/11 11:50 AM
Count me in for 20.

On Nov 19, 8:18 am, Craig Berscheidt <craig.bersche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There's a little money left over from the Cavebot extruder upgrade, so I'll
> throw in $40.
>
> -Craig
> On Nov 18, 2011 9:44 PM, "Hal" <h...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
>

> > I can toss in 20.00

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Dave 11/23/11 7:38 AM
Here are the donations I've received so far.  If you have donated and I forgot you, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRZv0muhQDLdFRScUhKQ3V5UXJGVEJxQ2Q4a2RuRVE

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Sharon 11/23/11 7:53 AM
Count me in for $25

Sharon

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Dave <dsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here are the donations I've received so far.  If you have donated and I forgot you, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRZv0muhQDLdFRScUhKQ3V5UXJGVEJxQ2Q4a2RuRVE

Sharon

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space lispcar 11/23/11 3:11 PM
Count me in for $20

Jerry
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Richard Allen 11/23/11 5:02 PM
10 binary dollars ($25.60 USD)
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Hal Gottfried 11/23/11 7:40 PM
AWESOME RICHARD!
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Hal Gottfried 11/23/11 7:40 PM
He accepts payments through Venmo... LUIS
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Luis E. Rodriguez 12/1/11 8:44 AM
$20 (more next paycheck) and a Makergear hotend donation! Is he ON Venmo?

--
Luis E. Rodriguez
Sent with Sparrow

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Dave 12/1/11 11:48 AM
Hold off on the Venmo donations until I get some things squared away.  I signed up for Venmo with my non-gmail address, so I need to sign up with my gmail address but before I do that I need to chagne the phone number I signed up with on my non-email address.

Dave
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Hal Gottfried 12/1/11 1:24 PM
He is but he couldn't accept my payment ... so we need to figure something out.. Like small unmarked bills in the courtyard.

Damn it now I'm on a watch list.

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Bill (hevnsnt @ i-hacked) 12/1/11 1:32 PM
You could use https://www.dwolla.com/ and/or https://squareup.com/ (get a free reader now!)
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Luis E. Rodriguez 12/1/11 1:53 PM
I'm going to the ATM! :)

Luis E. Rodriguez
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Dr. Bob Bob 12/1/11 3:56 PM
Dwolla is a good choice.  That is what the Des Moines Hackerspace is
using for payments.  They have very low fees (If I recall correctly
$0.25 for any transfer).  You can also setup recurring payments for
memberships.

Ray Scheufler

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Luis E. Rodriguez

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Bill (hevnsnt @ i-hacked) 12/1/11 4:51 PM
They just changed that the other day.. Transactions under $10 are free!
Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Dr. Bob Bob 12/1/11 5:28 PM

I saw that announcement. The only problem / nice feature is that it is tied to a bank account rather than credit card.

Ray Scheufler

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Ray Scheufler <ra...@ksu.edu> wrote:

> Dwolla is a good choice. ...

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Rick 12/2/11 2:04 PM
I'll assemble the hot-end(s) for you...

Rick

Re: I'm donating a prusa to the space Luis E. Rodriguez 12/2/11 8:17 PM
Thanks Rick!

Luis E. Rodriguez