How delete model with linked file

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
How delete model with linked file Oksana Utyasheva 1/17/11 2:47 AM
A I see by default carrierwave does not delete files linked to model.
How to do it?

Re: [CarrierWave] How delete model with linked file jnicklas 1/17/11 8:01 AM
Just delete the model, it will delete the files of any mounted uploaders.

/Jonas

Re: [CarrierWave] How delete model with linked file Aleksei Zakharov 1/17/11 7:51 PM
Jonas I also have the same problem. When I delete model files of mounted uploaders are not deleted =(