Social Ties now available

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Social Ties now available Emily Toop 8/5/11 3:14 AM

I just thought I'd let you know that my new app Social Ties is now available in the UK app store.

For those of you who didn't attend my talk back in June, Social Ties is an iPhone app that utilises advanced AI algorithms to mine Social Network data to provide you with detailed profiles of people at the conference or event that you are attending, and orders the results according to how interesting we think you will find them. If you like the app, and it helps you find someone interesting at the next event that you attend, please do tweet about us. That would make us really happy :-).

Emily (and Ian)
Re: Social Ties now available logicelf 8/5/11 4:01 AM

James Ogilvie

Please read:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Brighton iPhone Creators" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Re: Social Ties now available Robert Friston 8/5/11 4:08 AM

well done Emily (and Ian) :) just downloaded it

Re: Social Ties now available Stephen Watson 8/5/11 4:50 AM
Well done Emily! :)

When asked in 1997 what he would do to fix Apple's problems, Michael Dell famously told a crowd of IT executives, "What would I do? I'd shut it down and give the money back to the shareholders."

By the way Michael, how ARE Dell doing these days? ...

Re: Social Ties now available Emily Toop 8/5/11 4:54 AM
Thanks Bob. I hope you enjoy using it. Now we just have to bully everyone to sign up to iPhone dev group sessions on Lanyrd!