Categories: BeagleBone : Software :

Re: Python thermal printing library

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: Python thermal printing library Upol Ryskulova 4/8/15 7:09 AM
Hello Lauri,
I really need your help. I want to print image with two graphs using thermal printer which is connected to Beaglebone black.
I did try with just random graph image from the internet, but resolution is bad, and color of the lines in the graph is grey. It is not clear. I also changed the graph line's
thickness and got more clearer print, but still it is not clear enough.
 How can I overcome this problem?
What should I need to do to get clear print from thermal printer?
I will be very glad for your help.
Regards,
Upol