Support for Windows Runtime

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Support for Windows Runtime Gregory Nickonov 4/5/12 3:37 AM
Hi,

Will we see version for winrt anytime soon? It'll be pity to move to
other, less functional framework, because we can't build metro-version
of our application. And thanks for the autofac, anyway :)
Re: Support for Windows Runtime Nicholas Blumhardt 4/5/12 6:34 AM
Hi Gregory; this version runs in Metro style apps: http://code.google.com/p/autofac/downloads/detail?name=Autofac-2.6.1.841-Portable.zip ... It would be great to get some feedback on the experience when you've had a chance to check it out. We should probably get this into the next nupkg :)

Nick

Re: Support for Windows Runtime Gregory Nickonov 4/6/12 7:04 AM
Hi Nick,

Well, it works like a charm, the only problem that I have is an
integration with our build server, because it doesn't support
arbitrary dlls but only nuget packages, so it looks like I'll have to
create temporary nuget package for this version of autofac. Or maybe
you'll be so kind as to provide it for everyone :)

Gregory.

On Apr 5, 5:34 pm, Nicholas Blumhardt <nicholas.blumha...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Gregory; this version runs in Metro style apps:http://code.google.com/p/autofac/downloads/detail?name=Autofac-2.6.1.......
> It would be great to get some feedback on the experience when you've
> had a chance to check it out. We should probably get this into the next
> nupkg :)
>
> Nick

Re: Support for Windows Runtime Gregory Nickonov 4/12/12 6:09 AM
By the way, this warning is constantly in my list:

Reference to type 'System.Reflection.BindingFlags' claims it is defined in 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETCore\v4.5\mscorlib.dll', but it could not be found

Gregory.

четверг, 5 апреля 2012 г., 17:34:06 UTC+4 пользователь Nicholas Blumhardt написал:
Re: Support for Windows Runtime Nicholas Blumhardt 4/13/12 11:10 PM
Hi Gregory - as I understand it this is because some of the types that are 'runtime' portable to .NET for Metro style apps aren't part of the compile-time surface area. I'm going to look into it further and see if we can iron out this kink on the Autofac side by removing BindingFlagsConstructorFinder from the portable version. The warning should have no impact in the meantime however.

Nick

2012/4/12 Gregory Nickonov <greg...@actis.ru>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/autofac/-/ZP04njCFJ1UJ.