Where does android read DNS nameserver value

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Where does android read DNS nameserver value android-dude 7/19/11 10:14 AM
I was browsing through the code to find out from where exactly does
android load default dns nameserver name.
So I am kind of looking for configuration file in android something
like /etc/resolv.conf in linux.

Does anyone know? Let me know if I am not clear enough in my
decsription
Re: Where does android read DNS nameserver value Matt 7/20/11 6:17 AM
IIRC, it's a set of properties. Try this in Android shell: getprop
net.dns1 , net.dns2, 3, etc.
Re: Where does android read DNS nameserver value android-dude 7/22/11 2:28 PM
got the location it's in
/system/core/rootdir/etc/init.goldfish.rc

@line
setprop net.eth0.dns1 10.0.2.3