How to detect that Force Stop was called

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How to detect that Force Stop was called kl4232 11/10/10 6:07 PM
Is there any way for a process to detect that its being stopped as a
result of the user going to Settings->Applications->Manage
Applications->My App->Force Stop?
I see onDestroy() isnt being called under those circumstances.
Thanks
Re: [android-developers] How to detect that Force Stop was called Dianne Hackborn 11/10/10 6:09 PM
Sorry, by design there is no way at all.

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hac...@android.com

Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and answer them.