Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable'

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' BoD 5/16/13 2:11 AM
Since the update, I have this error in all my projects (including when creating a new Android project from scratch).
I am stuck.
Does anybody have this issue?
Is there an easy way to downgrade to the previous version?

Thanks a lot=

--
BoD
Re: Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' BoD 5/16/13 2:18 AM

--
BoD
Re: [android-developers] Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' Nikolay Elenkov 5/16/13 2:25 AM
Am 16.05.13 11:18, schrieb BoD:
> Indeed if I look inside the 'gen' folder, nothing is there.

I had the problem too, there is a new "Android SDK Bild-tools". Open the
Android SDK Manager and make a update, maybe twice.

Ralph
Re: [android-developers] Re: Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' BoD 5/16/13 2:35 AM
Indeed that was it.

Thanks! It works again now :)

--
BoD
Re: Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' Stefano G. Rago 5/16/13 9:02 AM

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:11:45 AM UTC+2, BoD wrote:
Re: Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' bob 5/17/13 2:33 PM
I also encountered this oddity.

I had to run "android" at the command line on two separate occasions, thus performing two updates.  Not sure why one update didn't get the job done.

Thanks.
Re: [android-developers] Re: Updated to ADT 22: 'R cannot be resolved to a variable' Stefano G. Rago 5/18/13 12:44 AM
After the second update everything works!

2013/5/17 bob <b...@coolfone.comze.com>
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.