Where did canvas.setViewport(int, int) go since ICS?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Where did canvas.setViewport(int, int) go since ICS? Mathias Lin 3/4/12 1:07 AM
Where did method Canvas' method
public void setViewport(int width, int height)
go since ICS?
I used the method before prior to ICS, now when I use it, the method can't be resolved.

And it's not mentioned nor marked as deprecated at
(anymore)?

Re: [android-developers] Where did canvas.setViewport(int, int) go since ICS? Romain Guy 3/4/12 10:45 AM
This method was removed because it had no effect whatsoever. It was a
remnant of an old and failed experiment.

Romain Guy
Android framework engineer
roma...@android.com