PackageStats : how to get application size ?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
PackageStats : how to get application size ? arnouf 4/6/10 2:30 AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to know the application size (only the code size). I found
some topics related, but nothing is working.
The last class provided by Android, PackageStats seems to give
information about size : code size, cache size...
But I get always a 0.

Some guys talked about this issue here :
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/df94daae34336aad/f96a8425549c6637
but no solution has been provided.

Where is the problem ? What are concerned Android version ?

Thanks by advance for your feedback.

Re: PackageStats : how to get application size ? Kumar Bibek 4/7/10 12:31 AM
As Dianne had mentioned in that post, as of now, you cannot do it.

No public API is available

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Bibek

On Apr 6, 2:30 pm, arnouf <arnaud.far...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to know the application size (only the code size). I found
> some topics related, but nothing is working.
> The last class provided by Android, PackageStats seems to give
> information about size : code size, cache size...
> But I get always a 0.
>
> Some guys talked about this issue here :http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/threa...

> but no solution has been provided.
>
> Where is the problem ? What are concerned Android version ?
>
> Thanks by advance for your feedback.

Re: PackageStats : how to get application size ? arnouf 4/7/10 6:14 AM
Oki thanks for your confirmation.

BR