Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion

Showing 1-83 of 83 messages
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Erik Trammel 12/29/02 4:30 AM
Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists, atheists, nihilists
and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Andreas 12/29/02 5:20 AM
Why is religions important.....surely you can see that there are in reality
very few religious people out there.....the only God nowadays seems to be
money and power......surely you can see the evidence, all kinds of people
claiming to be Christians, Muslims,  Jews etc committ acts of killing.....so
how can they really be religious.....surely their God does not tell them to
kill other humans? It's very easy for people to say I am of this religion or
than religion but deep down, they not really religious.....their biggest
drive really is not relegious values at all......it's mostly money and power
I would say that was their true religion?
"Erik Trammel" <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:3E0EEAF9.E23EDAD2@rogers.com...
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion The Enlightenment 12/29/02 6:25 AM

"Andreas" <cekind...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3e0ef67f$0$7813$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

> Why is religions important.....surely you can see that there are in
reality
> very few religious people out there.....the only God nowadays seems to be
> money and power......

True.

> surely you can see the evidence, all kinds of people
> claiming to be Christians, Muslims,  Jews etc committ acts of
killing.....so
> how can they really be religious.....surely their God does not tell them
to
> kill other humans?
Actualy read the Old testament, Talmund and Torah.  Its all about blood
lines,
killing other tribes and ingroup morality.  The Koran is a little less
obvious but
it leaves plent of scope for just war.  (They're laways just aren't they).
Budhism
and Christionaity (if you only look at the new testament)  ignore the issue.

> It's very easy for people to say I am of this religion or
> than religion but deep down, they not really religious.....their biggest
> drive really is not relegious values at all......it's mostly money and
power
> I would say that was their true religion?

Relgion prpvides a reinforcment for the basic rules of morlity that we need
to
to fuction as a society.  Think of the ten commandments.  Even an atheist
would have to agree that they are common sense and would create a good
society to live in.  Religon adds serious weight to these rules.

For some reson you seem to think religion, belief in God is supposed to mean
pacifism?

WRONG.


> "Erik Trammel" <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:3E0EEAF9.E23EDAD2@rogers.com...
> > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
> > recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists,
atheists,
> nihilists
> > and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
> >
> > http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827
>
>


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion The Enlightenment 12/29/02 6:35 AM

"Erik Trammel" <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:3E0EEAF9.E23EDAD2@rogers.com...

I think you'll find 3rd worl christianity quite different and not at all
interested in the welfare of the west.  It's not hostile in the same sense
but think of the unending waves of illegal hispanic immigrants taking
over the USA.  It's not benign for us either.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Dave'n'Alias 12/29/02 8:13 AM

"The Enlightenment" <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:5sDP9.12185$jM5.34449@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

>
> "Andreas" <cekind...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:3e0ef67f$0$7813$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> > Why is religions important.....surely you can see that there are in
> reality
> > very few religious people out there.....the only God nowadays seems to
be
> > money and power......
>
> True.

And it has always been thus.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion J. A. 12/29/02 10:51 AM
Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message news:<3E0EEAF9...@rogers.com>...

The only thing xianity is growing is dumbed-down cancerous molested
perverted defeatist homosexual shells of devolved humans.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion The Enlightenment 12/30/02 2:56 AM

"J. A." <thee_pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:b123cd8.0212291051.1139d072@posting.google.com...

They need to
1 Fuck of all of the Paedophiles
2 Remove all of the Homosexuals
(Admitedly this will almost halve their numbers)

3 Stop Applogising for shit they didn't do.  (who'd join a religion like
that)
4 Take care of western people instead of encouraging the 3rd world
colonisation
of our nations and yanking money out of us with guilt mongering.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Frederick Jerome 12/30/02 5:21 AM
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:30:46 GMT, Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com>
wrote:


Awfully stupid to think of Christianity as supportive of capitalism.
Have you ever read the New Testament? True lovers of capitalism such
as Ayn Rand knew well how hostile Christianity is to capitalism. She
hated Christianity as much as she did socialism. Both champion the
cause of the weak. Capitalism fosters the strong over the weak.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion DemSoc 12/30/02 6:10 AM
Actually the fastest growing religion in Australia is buddism and
Christianity is the worlds largest religion. Growing in China.

"Erik Trammel" <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:3E0EEAF9.E23EDAD2@rogers.com...

unk...@googlegroups.com 12/30/02 6:19 AM <This message has been deleted.>
unk...@googlegroups.com 12/30/02 6:24 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion J. A. 12/30/02 8:20 AM
"The Enlightenment" <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<NuVP9.12713

> > The only thing xianity is growing is dumbed-down cancerous molested
> > perverted defeatist homosexual shells of devolved humans.
>
> They need to
> 1 Fuck of all of the Paedophiles
> 2 Remove all of the Homosexuals
> (Admitedly this will almost halve their numbers)
>
> 3 Stop Applogising for shit they didn't do.  (who'd join a religion like
> that)
> 4 Take care of western people instead of encouraging the 3rd world
> colonisation
> of our nations and yanking money out of us with guilt mongering.

The only thing they need to do is disappear.
The xian philosophy is homosexual, that's why it breeds homos and
criminals and idiots. It's based on jewry, remember circumcision?

Forgiveness is irrelevant.
Morals are irrelevant.


How the Zionist oil-baron and warmonger "Project for the New American
Century" became the Bush war-cabinet, here.
http://www.rense.com/general33/pearl.htm

On Jews and White slavery, here.
http://www.rense.com/general32/jewsandwhiteslavery.htm

Of the sheeple and dumbed-down education, here.
http://www.rense.com/general33/sheeple.htm

What the Jews have done to our Media, here.
http://www.rense.com/general12/believe.htm

On the Jewish budget, here.
http://foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C73845%2C00.html

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Zarlat 12/30/02 9:10 AM

"kit spanos" <kits...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d5cee697.0212300619.1a40ba8d@posting.google.com...
> Canadian Reform PArty spokesman John Ross Lambourn, using the fake

The correct term is SpokesHole.  Canadian's are Bolsheviks and no friends
of the US..


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Zarlat 12/30/02 9:11 AM

"kit spanos" <kits...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d5cee697.0212300624.364f1711@posting.google.com...

> "The Enlightenment" <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:<DBDP9.12190$jM5....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> > "Erik Trammel" <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
> > news:3E0EEAF9.E23EDAD2@rogers.com...
> > > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
> > > recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists,
atheists,
> >  nihilist

Western academics == Wacademics.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Thom 12/30/02 2:59 PM
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:54:16 +1100, "The Enlightenment"
<bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

snip snip

Don't know where this great growth is but in Australia the Christian
churches are dieing.  The AGE yesterday reported that attendence and
collects are so low that they will all be bankrupted and gone in 15
years.

Wicken, followed bu Buddhism are the fastes growing in Australia and
the fastest growing lifestyle is Polyandrea, that is, one woman and
two husbands.

THOM

unk...@googlegroups.com 12/30/02 3:01 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Rene 12/30/02 3:45 PM

"Thom" <toml...@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message
news:3e10cfb1.6495820@news.melbpc.org.au...

> On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:54:16 +1100, "The Enlightenment"
> <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> snip snip
>
> Don't know where this great growth is but


Here, allow those of us who are better informed than you bring you up to
speed:

Two countries where great growth of Christianity is occurring are China and
Africa.

Hope that helps.....


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion David Deilley 12/30/02 10:20 PM
Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message

> Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise

Readers like YOU would find it surprising -- because you live in a
world of bombast, empty rhetoric and half truths.

Readers UNLIKE you - those who are thoughtful, well-read, truthful and
capable of checking facts - would not find this at all surprising


> with all the
> recent attacks on Christianity by
> Western academics, humanists, atheists, nihilists
> and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
>
> http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Erik Trammel 12/31/02 6:27 AM

David Deilley wrote:
>
> Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
>
> > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise
>
> Readers like YOU would find it surprising -- because you live in a
> world of bombast, empty rhetoric and half truths.
>
> Readers UNLIKE you - those who are thoughtful, well-read, truthful and
> capable of checking facts - would not find this at all surprising

What a stupid, pompous asshole you are, Reilley. You continuously embarrass
yourself with idiotic followups like this. You are truly sick. We could ascribe
your asinine comments to the effects of insomnia and Usenet addiction,
but it is obviously more serious than that. Please seek help.

> > with all the
> > recent attacks on Christianity by
> > Western academics, humanists, atheists, nihilists
> > and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
> >
> > http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827

--
邢唷��

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion DemSoc 12/31/02 6:54 AM
Wow, so rare someone actually notices that Jesus was against greed.

Most people think jews accumulate gold for themselves. Actually they did not
use it for wealth orginally, they used it to decorate the inside of their
temples.

"Frederick Jerome" <vir...@easynews.com> wrote in message
news:5dh01v4vk8n4fbb7d9ipp3si27elbvlhs8@4ax.com...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion DemSoc 12/31/02 6:54 AM

"The Enlightenment" <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:NuVP9.12713$jM5.36604@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

>
> "J. A." <thee_pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:b123cd8.0212291051.1139d072@posting.google.com...
> > Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:<3E0EEAF9...@rogers.com>...
> > > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
> > > recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists,
> atheists, nihilists
> > > and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
> > >
> > > http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827
> >
> > The only thing xianity is growing is dumbed-down cancerous molested
> > perverted defeatist homosexual shells of devolved humans.
>
> They need to
> 1 Fuck of all of the Paedophiles

Like all the muslim marriage brokers selling ten year old girls.

> 2 Remove all of the Homosexuals
> (Admitedly this will almost halve their numbers)

Marxism pushes homosexuality as "valid", Christinaity is agaisnt
homosexuality.

>
> 3 Stop Applogising for shit they didn't do.  (who'd join a religion like
> that)

You mean marxists, feminists and muslims are blaming us for everything.

If we did half of what they claim, muslims would be in awe of western men
having all woman chained in the house, forbidden to work, speak unless
spoken to and never a unkind word from thier mouths.

> 4 Take care of western people instead of encouraging the 3rd world
> colonisation
> of our nations and yanking money out of us with guilt mongering.
>

Well if we did not have marxists, muslims and feminsts destory our country.
We got DINKs and homosexuals pushing anti-family, anti-love and anti-child.

Christians are agaisnt homosexuality, it is the marxists who are pushing
homosexuality in the west.

Yet homosexuality is a crime in Islam punished by death.

For someone who claimed enlightenment, you fall far short of the mark.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion J. A. 12/31/02 10:17 AM
"DemSoc" <I-Don't-Want-Your-Email@DemSoc.com> wrote in message news:<zciQ9.935

> Marxism pushes homosexuality as "valid", Christinaity is agaisnt
> homosexuality.

Is that why the xian church leaders are all gay? because they are
_agaisnt_ it?
You need to open your eyes dear boy!

The Way the World Really Is
Or: Why Criminals are Drawn to Politics
(Version 1.2)


Forgiveness is irrelevant.
Morals are irrelevant.

This isn't the Stone Age. The "every man for himself" maxim is long
outdated. The world operates now as by slavery which we call a "job"
and therefore by heavy industrial production. This, as you know,
requires energy in the form of natural resources as a prime objective,
even an object of worship. The people operate then as consumerism thus
giving purpose to industry. All of this happens collectively.

At the head of this collective is the government which acts as the CEO
of national slavery called "economy". It vies for the best trade
routes, and deals with all walks of life throughout the globe in the
name of capitalism. The government rarely hesitates to use any and all
resources at its disposal to achieve their ends. They are not above
the law, they make the laws. When they steal they call it taxes, when
they murder they call it war, when they wrong they call it top secret.
The major political parties are merely slightly differing views that
must form a coalition in achieving this end through these very means.

In the name of capitalism, a wholly Jewish invention, more money is
spent on the means of this goal than is ever received by its ends. But
this doesn't matter as long as everything keeps rolling and we pretend
that paper is power. Of course, paper isn't power, which is why most
of the funds are spent on war machines. Anyone who claims "might
doesn't make right" is naïve and foolish. Everything that was ever
accomplished in the name of capitalism and the very method of its
daily maintenance is due to coercion and force. Anyone denying this is
clearly an agent of propaganda.

The problem is that capitalism is not fascism. The philosophy of
capitalism is empty bar ‘capital'. The objective of fascism is common
good in the utmost folkish and naturalist sense, thus in complete
opposition to capitalism.

Hence, we see in the capitalist countries such perversion as which
follows:

How the Jewish oil-baron and warmonger "Project for the New American


Century" became the Bush war-cabinet, here.
http://www.rense.com/general33/pearl.htm

On "Project Bushwhack" run by the Jewish-Christian CFR and UNOCAL
scalawags, here and here.
http://www.rense.com/general33/chair.htm
http://www.rense.com/general33/911med.htm

On 9-11 the new Jewish-Christian religion: "They died in the towers
for your sins" and the pulpit is the Jewish-Christian media, here.
http://www.rense.com/general12/believe.htm

On the Jewish-Christian federal budget, here.
http://foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C73845%2C00.html

On Jews and White slavery, here.
http://www.rense.com/general32/jewsandwhiteslavery.htm

On the sheeple and dumbed-down Jewish-Christian education, here.
http://www.rense.com/general33/sheeple.htm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion David Deilley 12/31/02 11:09 AM
Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message

> David Deilley wrote:
> >
> > Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise
> >
> > Readers like YOU would find it surprising -- because you live in a
> > world of bombast, empty rhetoric and half truths.
> >
> > Readers UNLIKE you - those who are thoughtful, well-read, truthful and
> > capable of checking facts - would not find this at all surprising
>
> What a stupid, pompous asshole you are, Reilley. You continuously embarrass
> yourself with idiotic followups like this. You are truly sick. We could
> ascribe

"We??"  There is no "we."  You may have more than one name, but you
are a lonely, isolated old man, sitting alone in his basement
apartment.  Jeez... speaking of "pompous."

My point stands - you only find the growth rate of Christianlty
"surprising" because you are ill-informed and poorly-read - completely
the opposite of the "know-it-all" phoney intellectual you play in the
newsgroup.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Rene 12/31/02 11:39 AM

"J. A." <thee_pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:b123cd8.0212311017.54551183@posting.google.com...

> "DemSoc" <I-Don't-Want-Your-Email@DemSoc.com> wrote in message
news:<zciQ9.935
> > Marxism pushes homosexuality as "valid", Christinaity is agaisnt
> > homosexuality.
>
> Is that why the xian church leaders are all gay?


They're not, so all you just succeeded in doing was make yourself look
ignorant, JA.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Eric© 12/31/02 3:37 PM
Erik Trammel wrote...

> What a stupid, pompous asshole you are, Reilley. You continuously embarrass
> yourself with idiotic followups like this. You are truly sick. We could ascribe
> your asinine comments to the effects of insomnia and Usenet addiction,
> but it is obviously more serious than that. Please seek help.

While you are busy proselytizing, you are also potty-mouthing?

Do you figure that God is gonna let you in the Pearly Gates after this
outrage?  I mean, I can see his gravy image shaking his head and going
'my my, JR, my my'.

*SIGH*  I can just see it now . . .

"Hi God, my name is John Ross Lambourn, and I have been a good Christian
and never sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Who?  Uh, no.  Sorry - you aren't on our list."

15 minutes later . . .

"Hi God, my name is Erik Trammel, and I have been a good Christian and
never sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Who?  Uh, no.  Sorry - you aren't on our list."

15 minutes later . . .

"Hi God, my name is Bruce Roberts, and I have been a good Christian and
never sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Who?  Uh, no.  Sorry - you aren't on our list."

15 minutes later . . .

"Hi God, my name is Iconoclast, and I have been a good Christian and
never sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Who?  Uh, no.  Sorry - you aren't on our list."

15 minutes later . . .

"Hi God, my name is Ciceroii, and I have been a good Christian and never
sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Who?  Uh, no.  Sorry - you aren't on our list."

15 minutes later . . .

"Hi God, my name is Counterpuncher, and I have been a good Christian and
never sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Who?  Uh, no.  Sorry - you aren't on our list."

15 minutes later . . .

"Hi God, my name is Cerise Lopez, and I have been a good Christian and
never sinned.  Can I come in?"

VOICE FROM WITHIN: "Fer Christ sakes dude: we killfiled all you guys
back in 1997.  Now fuck off."
 
_________________________________________________________________

esc...@email.com (Eric)

My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally
healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church
as you can.        - Frank Zappa

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion H. DICKMANN 1/2/03 6:54 AM
Religion, from the Latin religio means fear of God. Since Buddists don't
believe in an omnipotend God, Buddism is not a religion. ( Don't believe
everything you read in the Sunday Papers.)
"DemSoc" <I-Don't-Want-Your-Email@DemSoc.com> wrote in message
news:OtYP9.846$9f.20134@news.optus.net.au...
> Actually the fastest growing religion in Australia is buddism and
> Christianity is the worlds largest religion. Growing in China.
>
> "Erik Trammel" <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:3E0EEAF9.E23EDAD2@rogers.com...
> > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
> > recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists,
atheists,
> nihilists
> > and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
> >
> > http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827
>
>


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion DemSoc 1/2/03 7:22 AM
You are a liar, because you make a unfounded accusation.

You claiming Jimmy Baker did not cheat on his wife with a gorgouse young
woman.

You claiming the south baptists union are homosexual? I would like to see
video of you making that claim at one of the KKK meetings.

"J. A." <thee_pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:b123cd8.0212311017.54551183@posting.google.com...


> "DemSoc" <I-Don't-Want-Your-Email@DemSoc.com> wrote in message
news:<zciQ9.935
> > Marxism pushes homosexuality as "valid", Christinaity is agaisnt
> > homosexuality.
>
> Is that why the xian church leaders are all gay? because they are
> _agaisnt_ it?
> You need to open your eyes dear boy!
>
> The Way the World Really Is
> Or: Why Criminals are Drawn to Politics
> (Version 1.2)
>
>
> Forgiveness is irrelevant.
> Morals are irrelevant.
>
> This isn't the Stone Age. The "every man for himself" maxim is long
> outdated. The world operates now as by slavery which we call a "job"
> and therefore by heavy industrial production. This, as you know,
> requires energy in the form of natural resources as a prime objective,
> even an object of worship. The people operate then as consumerism thus
> giving purpose to industry. All of this happens collectively.
>
> At the head of this collective is the government which acts as the CEO
> of national slavery called "economy". It vies for the best trade
> routes, and deals with all walks of life throughout the globe in the
> name of capitalism. The government rarely hesitates to use any and all
> resources at its disposal to achieve their ends. They are not above
> the law, they make the laws. When they steal they call it taxes, when
> they murder they call it war, when they wrong they call it top secret.
> The major political parties are merely slightly differing views that
> must form a coalition in achieving this end through these very means.
>
> In the name of capitalism, a wholly Jewish invention, more money is
> spent on the means of this goal than is ever received by its ends. But
> this doesn't matter as long as everything keeps rolling and we pretend
> that paper is power. Of course, paper isn't power, which is why most
> of the funds are spent on war machines. Anyone who claims "might
> doesn't make right" is naïve and foolish. Everything that was ever
> accomplished in the name of capitalism and the very method of its
> daily maintenance is due to coercion and force. Anyone denying this is
> clearly an agent of propaganda.
>
> The problem is that capitalism is not fascism. The philosophy of
> capitalism is empty bar 'capital'. The objective of fascism is common
> good in the utmost folkish and naturalist sense, thus in complete
> opposition to capitalism.
>
> Hence, we see in the capitalist countries such perversion as which
> follows:
>
> How the Jewish oil-baron and warmonger "Project for the New American
> Century" became the Bush war-cabinet, here.
> http://www.rense.com/general33/pearl.htm
>
> On "Project Bushwhack" run by the Jewish-Christian CFR and UNOCAL
> scalawags, here and here.
> http://www.rense.com/general33/chair.htm
> http://www.rense.com/general33/911med.htm
>
> On 9-11 the new Jewish-Christian religion: "They died in the towers
> for your sins" and the pulpit is the Jewish-Christian media, here.
> http://www.rense.com/general12/believe.htm
>
> On the Jewish-Christian federal budget, here.
> http://foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C73845%2C00.html
>
> On Jews and White slavery, here.
> http://www.rense.com/general32/jewsandwhiteslavery.htm
>
> On the sheeple and dumbed-down Jewish-Christian education, here.
> http://www.rense.com/general33/sheeple.htm


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion J. A. 1/2/03 12:53 PM
How old are you? Shouldn't your mommy spank you when she finds out
what you've been up to?

"DemSoc" <I-Don't-Want-Your-Email@DemSoc.com> wrote in message news:<3PYQ9.1003$9f.2...@news.optus.net.au>...

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/2/03 1:54 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Marie 1/2/03 3:51 PM
Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message news:<3E0EEAF9...@rogers.com>...

> Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
> recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists, atheists, nihilists
> and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
>
> http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827

The Alpha Courses had quite an impact.  They were designed to
introduce people to Christianty or refresh people's faith.  Have you
heard of those?

Also, I would imagine that the number of Christians is measured by
those who attend the *established* churches when many people worship
in 'unofficial' locations, sometimes even in groups in their own
homes.

'rie

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Marie 1/2/03 3:53 PM
TYPO alert:
That should be CHRISTIANITY

--
Marie & Bella the Cat

'We who know limits now give room
To one who grows to fit her doom'

_Storm Warnings_
Adrienne Rich

"Marie" <be...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:20ac9f02.0301021551.1c0ecef6@posting.google.com...

unk...@googlegroups.com 1/2/03 6:43 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why dwendesigns 1/2/03 8:03 PM
Jesus sounds like a penis.


"Coco Popz" <cocof...@coolrio.com> wrote in message
news:a5ca5394.0301021843.6afb783e@posting.google.com...
> It is growing quickly because Christians can take some time out, every
> day, and feel themselves a little closer to Jesus.
>
> Feel Jesus power in your hands.
>
> Feel him grow.
>
> Imagine you are He. Together.
>
> One love.
>
> Petit Morts.
>
> The Man.
>
> <------------------------------>
> Love Jesus Like You Love Yourself
>
> http://ms4jesus.blogspot.com


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion DemSoc 1/3/03 5:08 AM
Since religion means: A belief system in which there is worship, reverence
or obedience to a supernatural force. The Latin root of the word is
irrelevant, since sinister comes from the Latin word for left.

Buddism is a recognised religion.

So I think I will choose to beleive that news paper article, it has more
credability.

"H. DICKMANN" <her...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:jfYQ9.15173$jM5.42161@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Rene 1/3/03 12:12 PM

<pray@home.> wrote in message
news:65pb1v0r9pf6en61ctmpfv7gjbkdd7usaq@4ax.com...
> Actually, all religions are growing far too quickly.  Even while the
> religious freaks are killing each other, they just just keep
> copulating, propagating and  proselytizing.


Meanwhile, the Atheists keep engaging in homosexual copulation, thereby
failing to propagate, and they're a failure at proselytizing too, since the
majority of thinking people recognize the agenda and belief system of
Atheists to be Total Unadulterated Bullshit.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why adrian 1/4/03 3:20 AM
The Bai hai faith is the fastest.
Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion DemSoc 1/4/03 5:33 AM
Just goes to show you have no facts, just ignorant accusations.

"J. A." <thee_pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:b123cd8.0301021253.1ed09ab2@posting.google.com...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Robert 1/4/03 6:26 AM
All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise this, the
sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer


"adrian" <adr...@bonni.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:463826e2.0301040320.26973cb5@posting.google.com...


> The Bai hai faith is the fastest.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Rene 1/4/03 6:52 AM

"Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:av6qs9$a6a$1@knossos.btinternet.com...

> All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise this,
the
> sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer


Thank you for sharing your non-bigoted, open-minded, celebratory of
diversity, personal opinion with us, Mr. Atheist.   We have apportioned your
personal opinion all the weight and significance it warrants.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Michael Lancaster 1/4/03 12:42 PM
> Coco Popz said:
> It is growing quickly because Christians can
> take some time out, every day, and feel
> themselves a little closer to Jesus.

So do Muslims and "allah"... - five times a day.

> Feel Jesus power in your hands.
> Feel him grow.
> Imagine you are He. Together.
> One love.
> Petit Morts.
> The Man.

Keep your perversities to yourself, please.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/4/03 12:43 PM
> H. DICKMANN said:
> Religion, from the Latin religio means fear of God.
> Since Buddists don't believe in an omnipotend God,
> Buddism is not a religion. ( Don't believe
> everything you read in the Sunday Papers.)

The etymology of the word notwithstanding, "religion" has a much
broader meaning than you suggest.  Dictionaries define it, in a
nutshell, as philosophy about life, especially in the context of
an afterlife and/or purpose of the instant life.  Buddhism
certainly does fulfill this definition and, seeing as
it--generally speaking--substitutes rather than complements other
religions, it is fair to call it a religion, particularly if
we're talking about which belief system is the one newly adopted
by the most people.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/4/03 12:47 PM
> Rene said:
>
> Meanwhile, the Atheists keep engaging in
> homosexual copulation, thereby failing to
> propagate, and they're a failure at
> proselytizing too, since the majority of
> thinking people recognize the agenda and
> belief system of Atheists to be Total
> Unadulterated Bullshit.

What a dumbass--you've just corroborated the previous poster's
point about religions being bellicose and growing too fast.
Homosexuality and, in particular, homosexual promiscuity has jack
squat to do with the presence or absence of religion.  And even
if it did, I'd rather have gays consensually engaging in private
acts of gratification than morons like you hanging them or
burning them at stakes as used to be the case while Europe was
under the jackboot of mind-blowing religious dogma.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Rico 1/4/03 1:29 PM

Just so we can understand wher eyou are coming from, how old are you?

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Rene 1/4/03 2:40 PM

"Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote in message
news:MNHR9.136416$Yb1.153486@sea-read.news.verio.net...

> Homosexuality and, in particular, homosexual promiscuity has jack
> squat to do with the presence or absence of religion.


On the contrary, most of the world's religions - Judaism, Muhammedism,
Christianity - CONDEMN homosexual behavior, so it has quite a bit indeed to


do with the presence or absence of religion.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion paul tazzyman 1/4/03 3:30 PM
"Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:rpJR9.235153$qF3.19542@sccrnsc04...What are you implying here ? That aethiests are more prone to homosexuality
that christians and muslims.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/4/03 9:26 PM
> "Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote
>> "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote

>> Homosexuality and, in particular, homosexual
>> promiscuity has jack squat to do with the
>> presence or absence of religion.
>
> On the contrary, most of the world's religions
> - Judaism, Muhammedism, Christianity - CONDEMN
> homosexual behavior, so it has quite a bit
> indeed to do with the presence or absence of
> religion.

Wrong; religion does not obviate homosexuality.  The only way
that religion is relevant to homosexuality is that when religious
assholes hold the power homosexuals are persecuted like vermin.
We've banished religion from much of Europe and "western" world
and GOOD F*CKING RIDDANCE!  Hopefully, the rest of the world will
follow suit by and by.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Thom 1/4/03 10:45 PM
On 4 Jan 2003 03:20:03 -0800, adr...@bonni.freeserve.co.uk (adrian)
wrote:

>The Bai hai faith is the fastest.

depnds on the numbers.

Are we talking about by percentage or pure numbers???

THOM

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why The Enlightenment 1/5/03 12:55 AM

"Rico" <rico...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:v1ekftikgrf563@corp.supernews.com...> Just so we can understand whether eyou are coming from, how old are you?

He's in his early twenties, with 1 jewish grandparent, he's become a
uber-zionist and jewish supremacist.  He practices
a form of anti-white racism,  Eg he's into 'abolish the white race' hate
literature.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why scott 1/5/03 3:09 AM

Robert <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:av6qs9$a6a$1@knossos.btinternet.com...
> All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise this,
the
> sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer

Maybe you should go protest against the Salvation Army.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Robert 1/5/03 6:31 AM
Why?


"scott" <n...@nah.com> wrote in message
news:SnUR9.4610$oS1.21693@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion RF 1/5/03 9:02 AM

"Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote in message
news:NnPR9.136440$Yb1.153790@sea-read.news.verio.net...

> > "Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote
> >> "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote
> >> Homosexuality and, in particular, homosexual
> >> promiscuity has jack squat to do with the
> >> presence or absence of religion.
> >
> > On the contrary, most of the world's religions
> > - Judaism, Muhammedism, Christianity - CONDEMN
> > homosexual behavior, so it has quite a bit
> > indeed to do with the presence or absence of
> > religion.
>
> Wrong; religion does not obviate homosexuality.  The only way
> that religion is relevant to homosexuality is that when religious
> assholes hold the power homosexuals are persecuted like vermin.
> We've banished religion from much of Europe and "western" world
> and GOOD F*CKING RIDDANCE!  Hopefully, the rest of the world will
> follow suit by and by.
You want to be rid of the rest of the world? When are you departing Michael?
Show the way like hmmm?
Sure you are a tolerant fellow eh?
Sounds like something Hitler might have come up with, starting with the
Jews, then the Christians and then Muslims.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion RF 1/5/03 9:07 AM

"The Enlightenment" <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:NuVP9.12713$jM5.36604@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

>
> "J. A." <thee_pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:b123cd8.0212291051.1139d072@posting.google.com...

> > Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:<3E0EEAF9...@rogers.com>...

> > > Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
> > > recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists,
> atheists, nihilists
> > > and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
> > >
> > > http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827
> >
> > The only thing xianity is growing is dumbed-down cancerous molested
> > perverted defeatist homosexual shells of devolved humans.

Sounds quite like your religion and the putrid hatred you spew out. Shows
what your religion has done to your mind already.
RF

> They need to
> 1 Fuck of all of the Paedophiles
> 2 Remove all of the Homosexuals
> (Admitedly this will almost halve their numbers)
>
> 3 Stop Applogising for shit they didn't do.  (who'd join a religion like
> that)
> 4 Take care of western people instead of encouraging the 3rd world
> colonisation
> of our nations and yanking money out of us with guilt mongering.
>
>


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion RF 1/5/03 9:12 AM

"Thom" <toml...@melbpc.org.au> wrote in message
news:3e10cfb1.6495820@news.melbpc.org.au...
> On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:54:16 +1100, "The Enlightenment"
> <bern...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> snip snip
>
> Don't know where this great growth is but in Australia the Christian
> churches are dieing.  The AGE yesterday reported that attendence and
> collects are so low that they will all be bankrupted and gone in 15
> years.

Probably the traditional churches that hardly preach what they are supposed
to believe in. No wonder the attendances fall due to the falsehood etc.

> Wicken, followed bu Buddhism are the fastes growing in Australia and
> the fastest growing lifestyle is Polyandrea, that is, one woman and
> two husbands.
>
> THOM
From what base, what rate? It's easy to increase the numbers in the
beginning but obviously some time this growth rate must slow down.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why RF 1/5/03 9:30 AM

"Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:av6qs9$a6a$1@knossos.btinternet.com...
> All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise this,
the
> sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer
You sure demonstrate your lack of understanding and knowledge.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why John Starrett 1/5/03 11:00 AM

How so? Religious superstition seems like a bad idea to me
too.

--
John Starrett

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Thom 1/5/03 2:49 PM
On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:12:00 GMT, "RF" <spambin@thatsmybusiness.xyz>
wrote:

I've asked that too.  You can grow 25% per year if your 200 people but
put that same number in the Catholic Church and there aren't enough
0's to record it.

Now as far as the alternate lifestyles are concerned when you have a
stable system composed of
marriages
de facto relationships (which out number marriages in Australia
singles
windows/widowers
something like Polyandrea will show up quite easily because the others
tend to stay stable though in Australia De Factos' are growing too.
People are going to church less and less because theys eem to feel it
does them no good.  There is a growing realization that there is a
difference between spirituality and religion

THOM
>
>

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Michael Lancaster 1/5/03 5:39 PM
> The Enlightenment said:
>> "Rico" <rico...@hotmail.com> wrote
>>> "Robert"

>> Just so we can understand whether eyou are
>> coming from, how old are you?
>
> He's in his early twenties, with 1 jewish
> grandparent, he's become a uber-zionist and
> jewish supremacist.  He practices a form of
> anti-white racism,  Eg he's into 'abolish
> the white race' hate literature.

I thought that was your profile of ME!  But I
guess you dismiss anyone who doesn't subscribe
to your bigoted, racist worldview as an
"ueber-Zionist, blah-blah..."....  Prick...

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/5/03 5:41 PM
> RF said:
>> "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote

Cheap.

You know perfectly well what I meant.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion John Manyjars 1/5/03 8:22 PM

On  4-Jan-2003, "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote:

> From: "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z>
> Newsgroups:
> ca.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.democrats.d,aus.politics,alt.politics.british
> References: <3E0EEAF9...@rogers.com>
> <65pb1v0r9pf6en61ctmpfv7gjbkdd7usaq@4ax.com>
> <b9mR9.546840$WL3.146601@rwcrnsc54>
> <MNHR9.136416$Yb1.1...@sea-read.news.verio.net>
> <rpJR9.235153$qF3.19542@sccrnsc04>
> Subject: Re: Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion
> Lines: 32
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain;
>     charset="Windows-1252"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1106
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1106
> Message-ID: <NnPR9.136440$Yb1.1...@sea-read.news.verio.net>
> Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 05:28:13 GMT
> NNTP-Posting-Host: 168.143.113.101
> X-Complaints-To: ab...@verio.net
> X-Trace: sea-read.news.verio.net 1041744493 168.143.113.101 (Sun, 05 Jan
> 2003 05:28:13 GMT)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 05:28:13 GMT
> Organization: Verio
> Path:
> News.100ProofNews.com!in.100proofnews.com!iad-peer.news.verio.net!news.verio.net!sea-read.news.verio.net.POSTED!not-for-mail
> Xref: opticon ca.politics:1229 alt.politics.bush:31391
> alt.politics.democrats.d:12196 aus.politics:9422
> alt.politics.british:10068


>
> > "Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote
> >> "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote
> >> Homosexuality and, in particular, homosexual
> >> promiscuity has jack squat to do with the
> >> presence or absence of religion.
> >
> > On the contrary, most of the world's religions
> > - Judaism, Muhammedism, Christianity - CONDEMN
> > homosexual behavior, so it has quite a bit
> > indeed to do with the presence or absence of
> > religion.
>
> Wrong; religion does not obviate homosexuality.  The only way
> that religion is relevant to homosexuality is that when religious
> assholes hold the power homosexuals are persecuted like vermin.
> We've banished religion from much of Europe and "western" world
> and GOOD F*CKING RIDDANCE!  Hopefully, the rest of the world will
> follow suit by and by.
>
> ML
>
>

Amen!!

-John M.

--- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
--- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
--- Access to over 400 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
--- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why John Manyjars 1/5/03 8:23 PM

On  4-Jan-2003, "Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> From: "Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com>
> Newsgroups:
> ca.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.democrats.d,aus.politics,alt.politics.british


> Subject: Re: Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion
> - The reason why
> Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:25:13 +0000 (UTC)
> Organization: BT Openworld
> Lines: 9
> Message-ID: <av6qs9$a6a$1...@knossos.btinternet.com>
> References: <3E0EEAF9...@rogers.com>
> <a5ca5394.03010...@posting.google.com>
> <463826e2.03010...@posting.google.com>
> NNTP-Posting-Host: host213-122-64-84.in-addr.btopenworld.com
> X-Trace: knossos.btinternet.com 1041690313 10442 213.122.64.84 (4 Jan 2003
> 14:25:13 GMT)
> X-Complaints-To: news-co...@lists.btinternet.com
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:25:13 +0000 (UTC)
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1123
> Path:
> News.100ProofNews.com!in.100proofnews.com!fr.clara.net!heighliner.fr.clara.net!213.253.16.105.MISMATCH!mephistopheles.news.clara.net!news.clara.net!peer.news.zetnet.net!btnet-feed3!btnet-peer0!btnet-feed5!btnet!news.btopenworld.com!not-for-mail
> Xref: opticon ca.politics:1176 alt.politics.bush:29949
> alt.politics.democrats.d:11640 aus.politics:9044 alt.politics.british:9268

>
> All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise this,
> the
> sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer

Amen!

-John M.

--- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
--- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
--- Access to over 400 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
--- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Rico 1/6/03 9:57 AM

I pretty much figured that, be patient, he'll out grow it.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion RF 1/6/03 2:09 PM

"Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote in message
news:Aa5S9.136563$Yb1.154104@sea-read.news.verio.net...Go on then, when are you going to help banish the Jewish religion? I'm sure
Susan Cohen et al are right behind you.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why RF 1/6/03 2:09 PM

"John Starrett" <jsta...@carbon.cudenver.edu> wrote in message
news:3E1871B5.7237C479@carbon.cudenver.edu...Superstition is. But relating religion to cancer shows the poster has got
mental problems.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/6/03 2:17 PM
> "RF" <spambin@thatsmybusiness.xyz> wrote
>> "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote
>>>>

>>>> Wrong; religion does not obviate homosexuality.
>>>> The only way that religion is relevant to
>>>> homosexuality is that when religious assholes
>>>> hold the power homosexuals are persecuted like
>>>> vermin.  We've banished religion from much of
>>>> Europe and "western" world and GOOD F*CKING
>>>> RIDDANCE!  Hopefully, the rest of the world will
>>>> follow suit by and by.
>>>
>>> You want to be rid of the rest of the world? When
>>> are you departing Michael? Show the way like
>>> hmmm? Sure you are a tolerant fellow eh?
>>> Sounds like something Hitler might have come up
>>> with, starting with the Jews, then the Christians
>>> and then Muslims.
>>
>> Cheap.
>>
>> You know perfectly well what I meant.
>
> Go on then, when are you going to help banish the
> Jewish religion? I'm sure Susan Cohen et al are
> right behind you.

Judaism has never been much of a problem.  Islam's
only become a problem as of recently.  But they
should all go.  If people want to believe that
nonsense, they'rewelcome to but we don't want it on
any kind of official level.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion RF 1/6/03 2:56 PM

"Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote in message
news:qhnS9.136593$Yb1.154376@sea-read.news.verio.net...Ha, and you want to emigrate to Israel.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/6/03 3:08 PM
> RF said:
>> "Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote

Whence did you get that?  I've no plans to make
aliyah; at least not yet.  Even if I did, Judaism is
not Israel's official religion, nor does it hold any
official political prominence.

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why JD 1/6/03 4:32 PM
"Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<yyCR9.560097$P31.190598@rwcrnsc53>...

> "Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:av6qs9$a6a$1@knossos.btinternet.com...
> > All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise this,
>  the
> > sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer
>
>
> Thank you for sharing your non-bigoted, open-minded, celebratory of
> diversity, personal opinion with us, Mr. Atheist.   We have apportioned your
> personal opinion all the weight and significance it warrants.

Which should be a fair bit, seeing as the evidence is in his corner.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why JD 1/6/03 4:36 PM
"RF" <spambin@thatsmybusiness.xyz> wrote in message news:<uYZR9.16289$l%5.112634118@news-text.cableinet.net>...

It appears you are ignorant of history.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Rene 1/6/03 4:37 PM

"JD" <_antip...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:6189a6f9.0301061632.629efe50@posting.google.com...


No, it's not.  Which is why he hasn't presented any, you see.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why JD 1/6/03 11:53 PM
"Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ijpS9.468305$GR5.1...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...

So you're completely ignorant of history?

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Rene 1/7/03 7:16 AM

"JD" <_antip...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:6189a6f9.0301062353.6bb28eca@posting.google.com...


No, he hasn't presented any evidence.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why Robert 1/7/03 12:06 PM
If you can't see the likeness in the insidious way it spreads then it is you
who has the problem

"RF" <spambin@thatsmybusiness.xyz> wrote in message
news:V8nS9.18659$hF2.125348027@news-text.cableinet.net...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why JD 1/7/03 1:56 PM
"Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<CbCS9.669560$QZ.98979@sccrnsc02>...

> "JD" <_antip...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> news:6189a6f9.0301062353.6bb28eca@posting.google.com...
> > "Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>  news:<ijpS9.468305$GR5.171192@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>...

> > > "JD" <_antip...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> > > news:6189a6f9.0301061632.629efe50@posting.google.com...
> > > > "Rene" <ReneS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>  news:<yyCR9.560097$P31.190598@rwcrnsc53>...
> > > > > "Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > > > > news:av6qs9$a6a$1@knossos.btinternet.com...
> > > > > > All religion is superstitious nonsense, the sooner people realise
> > >  this,
> > >  the
> > > > > > sooner the world will be free from this idealogical cancer
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Thank you for sharing your non-bigoted, open-minded, celebratory of
> > > > > diversity, personal opinion with us, Mr. Atheist.   We have
>  apportioned
>  your
> > > > > personal opinion all the weight and significance it warrants.
> > > >
> > > > Which should be a fair bit, seeing as the evidence is in his corner.
> > >
> > > No, it's not.  Which is why he hasn't presented any, you see.
> >
> > So you're completely ignorant of history?
>
> No, he hasn't presented any evidence.

He doesn't have to. History is littered with examples. If you had any
proof to rebut his statement, no doubt you'd offer it.

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why RF 1/7/03 3:41 PM

"Robert" <liveforthe...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:avfbtv$cg$1@knossos.btinternet.com...

> If you can't see the likeness in the insidious way it spreads then it is
you
> who has the problem
Christianity is *not* insidious and cannot be included.
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why paul tazzyman 1/7/03 3:50 PM
"RF" <spambin@thatsmybusiness.xyz> wrote in message
news:1BJS9.20142$156.136534229@news-text.cableinet.net...

Tell that to the dimwits who bang on my door twice a week peddling their
nonsense.
> RF
>
>


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why RF 1/8/03 10:43 AM

"paul tazzyman" <ptaz...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3e1b678d$0$21614$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...Who exactly? JW's?
RF


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion - The reason why DemSoc 1/10/03 6:21 AM
What about "dimwits" like you who peddle hate on the internet 5 times a day.

"paul tazzyman" <ptaz...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3e1b678d$0$21614$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion PEM 1/14/03 11:30 AM

"Michael Lancaster" <x@y.z> wrote in message
news:H1oS9.136596$Yb1.154188@sea-read.news.verio.net...You are kidding.
The state of Israel was created for the Jews and their religion is very much
part of the political agenda.
The war is all about their religion. If they where Muslims they would not
have any problem with the  countries around them.
Their official Policy is to bring all Jews to Israel from everywhere. The
none Jews in Israel live under a much lover standard than Jews.
So how can you say it is not State Policy?
PEM

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Michael Lancaster 1/14/03 12:39 PM
> You are kidding.
> The state of Israel was created for the Jews

Yes: for the Jews, not Judaists.

> and their religion is very much part of the political
> agenda.

It may be part of but Judaism is not Israel's
established/official religion and it does not hold
normative prominence in daily political life (except
for the fact that most politicians and official persons
wear kippot.

> The war is all about their religion. If they where
> Muslims they would not have any problem with the
> countries around them.

Even if it were true (one is reminded of the Black September in
Jordan), so what?

> Their official Policy is to bring all Jews to Israel
> from everywhere.

No, it is not.  The official policy is that if a Jew anywhere in
the world needs it (because of eg. imminent persecution), he can
easily come to Israel and be given assistance.

> The none Jews in Israel live under a much lover
> standard than Jews.

Not because they don't have an equal opportunity to live as well
or better.

> So how can you say it is not State Policy?

What is not State Policy?

ML


--
Am Yisroel chai!

BUSINESSES -- Help the Israeli people
http://www.export.org.il/

Children of 'Palestine' -- a MUST SEE!
http://www.serve.com/lordgovernor/children/
http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/kids.stm

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Lone Ranger 1/28/03 2:56 PM
On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 12:30:46 GMT, Erik Trammel <cice...@rogers.com>
wrote:

>Most readers, like me, would find this as a surprise with all the
>recent attacks on Christianity by Western academics, humanists,
>atheists, nihilists and anti-capitalists.  But apparently it is true.
>
>http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002827


The professor mentioned in the article *assumes* that the number of
Christians will continue to grow at phenomenal rates in Africa, Asia
and Latin America. That assumption *may* be right, but it may also be
wrong. He has noticed the growth of Islam in both Africa and Asia, and
that growth *may* be much stronger than the growth of Christianity in
the same areas.
.....


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53018-2002Sep22.html

Islam attracting many survivors of Rwanda genocide

Since the genocide, Rwandans have converted to Islam in huge numbers.
Muslims now make up 14 percent of the 8.2 million people here in
Africa's most Catholic nation, twice as many as before the killings
began. Many converts say they chose Islam because of the role that
some Catholic and Protestant leaders played in the genocide. That fact
worries the Catholic church. Priests here said they have asked for
advice from church leaders in Rome about how to react to the number of
converts to Islam.
.....


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0208050150aug05.story?null
(http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/Fastest/bloom.html)

Islam blooms in genocide's wake

Mosques and Islamic schools are overflowing with students. Today about
14 percent of Rwandans consider themselves Muslim, up from about 7
percent before the genocide.
.....


http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/americas/06/13/haiti.islam.reut/index.html
(http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/Fastest/haiti.html)

Mohammed's religion finds a place in Haiti

Haiti, the Caribbean nation closely associated with the
African-derived faith of voodoo, is home to a small but growing
community of Muslims. Two Islamic centers in the capital of
Port-au-Prince are among nearly a dozen around the country started by
those who have converted to the faith. Officials with the major
Islamic groups estimate there are between 4,000 and 5,000 Muslims in
Haiti, a nation of about 8 million people. Haiti is about 80 percent
Catholic and 20 percent Protestant, according to State Department
figures, while some 85 percent of its people regularly practice
voodoo. But followers of Islam have recently stepped into the public
eye. Muslim men distinctive in their kufi headwear and finely groomed
beards, and women in traditional scarves, are now seen on the streets
of several cities.
.....


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27758-2001Jan6.html

Islam luring more Latinos

Martinez is one of the thousands of Latinos nationwide who have
converted to Islam. It is an amalgam of two seemingly disparate
communities. But in growing numbers, Hispanics, the country's
fastest-growing ethnic group, are finding new faith in Islam, the
nation's fastest-growing religion. Moved by what many say is a
close-knit religious environment and a faith that provides a more
concrete, intimate connection with God, they are replacing Mass with
mosques. The Catholic Almanac estimates that 100,000 Hispanics in the
United States leave the church each year, although some other experts
put the number as high as 600,000.


--
Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion gryb 1/28/03 5:36 PM

Title of thread  :  Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I don't really care which religion is growing the fastest.

Does anybody care  ?

Well,  yes,  I suppose the Fundamentalists care.


Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion ronald gesell 1/29/03 8:44 PM
Some think that the more that agree with them, the more that thier own
doubts will be eased. As for myself, I'm a Groucho Marxist; I wouldn't join
any group that would have me. And the more people who agree with me, the
more likely I am to wonder where I went wrong.

<gryb> wrote in message news:1nbe3v048st9hcspm4r85u795kkchv6lpe@4ax.com...

Christianity, Not Islam, Is World's Fastest Growing Religion Jerry Springer Bin Laden show i.e the God chosen jew 1/30/03 3:15 AM
Thanks bud.

***************************************************************************
God bless the Jews for helping Osama bin Laden!


The Bible states that any nation that supports Israel will be blessed.

Well,Jews are blessing America the Christians nation too.

Quotes from Reverend Billy Graham spiritual leader to George W. Bush
and former President Nixon tapes:

The released tapes have been edited and pruned. But Haldeman kept a
diary of the conversation. After Reverend Billy Graham left, Nixon
told his henchman: "You know it was good we got this point about the
Jews across . . .
the Jews are an irreligious, atheistic, ""immoral bunch of bastards.""
As Haldeman records, Graham had earlier observed that ""the Bible says
there are satanic Jews"" and there's where our problem arises". That
problem was "the total Jewish domination of the media . . . this was
something that would have to be dealt with."-Dawn/The Guardian News
Service.

Graham begins by advising Nixon on campaign strategy. The evangelist
has been invited to lunch at Time magazine. "You better take your
Jewish beanie" (yarmulke), Haldeman jokes. Nixon is in darker mood. He
broaches something that "we can't talk about publicly" - Jewish
influence in the media. All the big news organs are "totally dominated
by the Jews". Graham agrees, adding, piously, that it is the Jews "who
are putting out the """""pornographic stuff""""""".

This stranglehold has got to be broken or this country's going down
the """drain,"""'' Billy Graham said,

 

 
God bless the Jews for helping Osama bin Laden to destroy America!

 
God chosen Jews in porn !!!!

Jews dominate the production and distribution of porn. Leading
pornographers with Jewish names include Wesley Emerson, Paul Fishbein,
Herbert Feinberg a.k.a. Mickey Fine, Lenny Friedlander, Bobby
Hollander, Rubin Gottesman, Fred Hirsch and his children Steve and
Marjorie, Paul "Norman" Apstein, Steve Orenstein, Theodore Rothstein,
Reuben and
David Sturman, Ron Sullivan, Sam and Mitch Weston (Spinelli).

Jews accounted for most of the leading male performers of the 1970's
and '80's. Hebrew studs include Buck Adams, Bobby Astyr, R. Bolla
(Richard Parnes), Jerry Butler (Paul Siderman), Seymour Butts (Adam
Glaser),David Christopher (Bernie Cohen), Steve Drake, Jesse Eastern,
Jamie
Gillis, Ron Jeremy (Hyatt), Michael Knight, Ashley Moore, David
Morris, George
Payne, Ed Powers (Mark Arnold), Harry Reems (Herbert Streicher), Dave
Ruby, Herschel Savage, Carter Stevens (Mal Whorb), Marc Stevens, Paul
Thomas (Phil Tobias), Marc Wallice, Randy West and Jack Wrangler.

Jewish female performers include Avalon, Jenny Baxter (Jenny Wexler),
Busty Belle (Tracy Praeger), Chelsea Blake, Tiffany Blake, Bunny Bleu,
Lee Carroll (Leslie Barns), Blair Castle/Brooke Fields (Allison
Shandibal), Courtney/Natasha/Eden (Natasha Zimmerman), Daphne (Daphne
Franks),Barbara Dare (Stacy Mitnick), April Diamond, Jeanna Fine,
Alexis Gold,
Tern Hall,Heather Hart, Nina Hartley, C. J. Laing (Wendy Miller),
Frankie Leigh (Cynthia Hope Geller), Gloria Leonard, Traci Lords (Nora
Louise
Kuzman), Amber Lynn, Tonisha Mills, Melissa Monet, Susan Nero,
Scarlett 0.(Catherine Goldberg), Tawny Pearl (Susan Pearlman), Nina
Preta, Tracey Prince, Janey Robbins (Robin Lieberman), Alexandra Silk,
Susan Sloan, Annie Sprinkle (Ellen Steinberg), Karen Summer (Dana
Alper), Zara Whites and Ona Zee(Ona Simms).

God bless the Jews!

More topics »