Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3

Showing 1-12 of 14 messages
Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Giuseppe 6/16/12 4:49 AM
Getting the subject error with ADT 20 preview 3
Re: Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Tor Norbye 6/16/12 7:17 AM
Is this on a Mac? If so, it's probably http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=32577. If not, please file a bug.

-- Tor

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Giuseppe <porcelli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Getting the subject error with ADT 20 preview 3

Re: Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Giuseppe Porcelli 6/16/12 7:33 AM
no this is on windows.
Re: Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Raphaël Moll 6/16/12 10:11 AM
Please provide us with more information; that's just not enough to be
really useful.

Create a new bug on b.android.com using the Tools Bug Report template
and attach the following information:

1- Please indicate your OS (there's more than 1 version of windows)

2- Please indicate what AVD configuration you're using. Platform,
target, system image (arm, x86), hw properties...

=> The simplest way is to provide your AVD config files; There are 2 files:
- C:\Users\<your username>\.android\avd\<your avd name>.ini
- C:\Users\<your username>\.android\avd\<your avd name>.avd\config.ini

3- run the emulator from the command line with debug information:
a- Start menu > find cmd.exe
b- enter something like
cd \path\to\sdk
emulator @avd_name -debug all > info.txt

just let the emulator boot a few seconds till you see the "android"
logo and close it. The useful info is at the beginning of the debug
info.

Attach all these files to the bug then give us the bug number or URL
here and we'll follow up.

Thanks in advance
R/

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Giuseppe Porcelli
<porcelli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> no this is on windows.
Re: Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Giuseppe Porcelli 6/16/12 10:36 PM
Why to open a new Bug Report when there is one still not solved with my same PC config and error?  http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=28715
If you beleive my case could be different, I will fill now, but please consider that my problem is exactly copy of the problem in the above link.

Giuseppe

2012/6/16 Raphaël Moll <ra...@android.com>

Re: Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Eric Cloninger 6/17/12 4:14 PM
Could this be related to the issue I reported earlier on Windows 7? I
did not file a bug, but the details are in the email.

-E

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 12:36 AM, Giuseppe Porcelli
R: Could not load OpenGLES emulation library on ADT 20 preview 3 Giuseppe Porcelli- FINM 6/18/12 3:06 AM
What email do you mean? Where is it?