Google Groups

Silverstripe 3 doesn't work on MAMP

dospuntocero Jun 23, 2012 7:36 AM
Hey guys, i have been working with MAMP over my development years of and seems to be a really good and easy to configure solution for Mac users, but the new silverstripe 3 hangs badly when you try to save a data object with a date on it or a data object with a picture attached, or when you try to change your user settings... i don't have any idea on how can i fix this, since I'm still trying to figure out why it happens. maybe I'm the only one that uses mamp...  do you guys have tried it?

i think this is really bad, since i believe that MAMP is the best solution out there for non geeks trying to develop websites on a mac without using weird stuff like Ports and you also have a video showing how easy is to install silverstripe on mamp and start working...