Google Groups

MMM

Marat Fayzullin Aug 16, 1994 1:23 AM
Posted in group: relcom.talk
Iouri Sorkine (sor...@crl.com) wrote:
:     Some group of stupid and disownesty people try to force government to
: ignore the law in behalv their loving company. If that people could not
: be prosecuted by government, then we have to agree that this country do
: not provide lawing.

Translation for English-speaking people this article was directed to:
        A group of stupid and dishonest people tries to force government
to ignore laws on behalf of their beloved company. If these people can
not be prosecuted by the government, then we have to agree that this country
does not provide appropriate judiciary system.

Now, please, explain WTF did you mean by this text? I would strongly
advise to write in Russian for your English is barely comprehensible.

Marat