Google Groups

Re: [pinoy-python-users] Visiting Manila from June 20th to June 29th.

Pao May 14, 2012 11:40 PM
Posted in group: Pinoy-Python-Users
Hi Danny!

Thanks for letting us know. Some of us here at the Philippine Python Users Group (ph-pug) have previously discussed the possibility of organizing a meet-up or a Pycon-like conference. Since you've mentioned you will be coming over, now is probably the best time for us to continue planning for our proposed meet-up, to coincide with your visit. I've left a message at our Facebook page[1] to let the active members know about your upcoming visit. I'll also try to contact my former officemates in case they're interested to join in a possible meet-up with you.

Regards,

Paolo Barazon
Senior Programmer (Python)
Teamlauncher Philippines

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Daniel Greenfeld <pyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Daniel Greenfeld and I live in Los Angeles doing work with Python and Django with my fiancee, Audrey Roy. We're coming to Manila for a family visit from June 20th to June 29th.  While we're visiting, we're hoping to meet any Python (or open source developers). Audrey and I are both members of the Python Software Foundation and want to learn what we can do to help encourage more Python in the Philippines.

Regards,

--
'Knowledge is Power'
Daniel Greenfeld