Google Groups

Re: [pinoy-python-users] Visiting Manila from June 20th to June 29th.

Pao May 14, 2012 11:40 PM
Posted in group: Pinoy-Python-Users
Hi Danny!

Thanks for letting us know. Some of us here at the Philippine Python Users Group (ph-pug) have previously discussed the possibility of organizing a meet-up or a Pycon-like conference. Since you've mentioned you will be coming over, now is probably the best time for us to continue planning for our proposed meet-up, to coincide with your visit. I've left a message at our Facebook page[1] to let the active members know about your upcoming visit. I'll also try to contact my former officemates in case they're interested to join in a possible meet-up with you.

Paolo Barazon
Senior Programmer (Python)
Teamlauncher Philippines

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Daniel Greenfeld <> wrote:

My name is Daniel Greenfeld and I live in Los Angeles doing work with Python and Django with my fiancee, Audrey Roy. We're coming to Manila for a family visit from June 20th to June 29th.  While we're visiting, we're hoping to meet any Python (or open source developers). Audrey and I are both members of the Python Software Foundation and want to learn what we can do to help encourage more Python in the Philippines.

'Knowledge is Power'
Daniel Greenfeld

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pinoy-Python-Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at