Google Groups

Re: Announcing the orkut gurus

sure Apr 12, 2008 1:54 AM
Posted in group: orkut Developer Forum
Hi jason and gurus ,
                             Now i would like to develop an
appliction. which take the user orkut user id and password and
validate them and post the html code in scrap box. This is my project
aim. And also i have to implement this task for myspace, hi5 and what
are the opensocial api implemented sites. Now i am in confusion how to
do this in orkut and other sites.. all ready i have sandbox account.
Please guide me how to achieve this task successfully in orkut and
other site.
Thanking u
sure.