Google Groups

Re: What I really LIKE about MyLifeOrganized!

pottster Sep 16, 2009 5:57 AM
Posted in group: MyLifeOrganized
Rather than list an extensive feature set I'd say that the unique
selling point for MLO is the way it combines the power of an outliner
with a sophisticated to do list. This combination means that anything,
and I mean anything, that you want to DO rather than just think about
can be reduced to what David Allen terms "cranking widgets". It's not
a new concept - the old Chinese proverb "a journey of a thousand miles
begins with a single step" shows that, but it's how it's how you
change the world (or do your shopping).