The following document is going to sound EXACTLY like a mail order con. The fact is that none of us want to get ripped by some jerk with nothing else to do but dream these things up. BUT - if you will take the 5 minutes it took me to read this, you will see that it really can work - it's all based on the multiplication factor. Take this week off from Lotto America and put it here. Your HONESTY and $5.00 WILL get you those computer upgrades you've been wanting for Christmas.......
BIZMAN DAVE THE MODEM SLAVE Takoma Park, MD 20912 Can be reached on the best BBS: DC Follies BBS (202) 232-3379 (Not the Dave mentioned below...)
My name is Dave Rhodes. In September 1988 my car was
reposessed and the bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. I was laid off and my unemployment checks had run out. The only escape I had from the pressure of failure was my Apple computer and my modem. I longed to turn my advocation into my vocation.
This January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the tropics. I bought a Lincoln Town Car for CASH in Feburary 1989. I am currently building a home on the West Coast of Florida, with a private pool, boat slip, and a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast room table and patio. I will never have to work again. Today I am rich! I have earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and will become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months. Anyone can do the same. This money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time. I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted. Best of all
you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or post office.
In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could earn $50,000 dollars or more whenever I wanted. I was naturally very skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer. It's funny though, when you are desparate, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy things. I spent a frustating day looking through the want ads for a job with a future. The pickings were sparse at best. That night I tried to unwind by booting up my Apple computer and calling several bulletin boards. I read several of the message posts and than glanced at the letter next to the computer. All at once it came to me, I now had the key to my dreams.
I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow generator that has ever been created. I substituted the computer bulletion boards in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what others were doing 100% by mail. Now only a few letters are mailed manually. Most of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards throughout the world. If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky break that you have waited for all your life, simply follow the easy instructions below. Your dreams will come true.
Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours. This program has remained successful because of the honesty and integrety of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
Welcome to the world of Mail Order! This little business is a little different than most mail order houses. Your product is not solid and tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. (The money made from the mailing lists are secondary to the income which is made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that list.)
1) Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below starting at number 1 through number 5. Send cash only please (total investment $5.00). Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please add my name to your mailing list." (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying $1.00 for this service).
2) Remove the name that appears number 1 on the list. Move the other 9 names up one position. (Number 2 will become number 1 and number 3 will become number 2, etc.) Place your name, address and zip code in the number 10 position.
3) With your name in the number 10 spot, upload this file to 10 (Ten) separate bulletin boards. You may post it to the BBS's message base or to the file section. Name it FASTCASH, and use the file description to call attention to the great potential this has for all of us.
4) Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH. Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again whenever you need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you are automatically in the mail order business and people are sending you $1.00 to be placed on your mailing list. This list can than be rented to a list broker that can be found in the Yellow Pages for additional income on a regular basis. The list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a service. This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws.
NOTE: Make sure you retain EVERY Name and Address sent to you, either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes they send you. This is PROOF that you are truely providing a service and should the IRS or some other Government Agency question you, you can provide them with this PROOF!
Remember as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully followed, five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the number five position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.
REMEMBER - THIS PROGRAM FAILS IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST - PLEASE!!
1. Jay Cho 344 Greenspring lane Silver Spring, MD 20904
2. J. Wright P.O. Box 303 Santa Teresa, NM 88008
3. S. Alexander 4371 Varnum Pl. N. E. Washington, DC. 20017
4. P. Czajko 161 Westway #203 Greenbelt, MD. 20770
5. Darryl McGinnis P.O. Box 34431 Phoenix, AZ 85067
6. David Larson 2802 E. Shangri-la Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85028
7. Brian A. Miller 10270 Ft. Churchill Reno, NV 89506
8. Steve Simmons P.O. Box 91154 Washington, DC. 20090-1154
9. Clifford Arms P.O. Box 3215 Arlington, Virginia 22204
10. David Walton 8302 Garland Avenue #2 Takoma Park, MD 20912
The following letter was written by a participating member in this program. A
To Whom It May Concern:
About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form. I ignored it. I received about five more of
the same letter withIn the next two weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and could not possibly work. I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a local bulletion board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too quick to part with Five dollars. But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS! This week I decided to LOOK AT THIS AS MY WEEKLY LOTTERY PURCHASE. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out one dollar in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't recieve anything in the mail. The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can't say I received $50,000, but it was definitely well over $35,000! For the first time in ten years, I got out of debt. It was great. Of course, it didn't take me long to go through my earnings so I am using this excellent money opportunity once again. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY.
PLEASE send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so together we can convince people who are skeptical that it really works!