dataserver installation

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
dataserver installation Jörg Striewski 2/23/12 3:11 AM
I have a problem installing the zotero dataserver as described in the
dokumentation
http://www.zotero.org/support/dev/dataserver_setup

When I run test_reset I get the following message

PHP Warning:  require_once(Zend/Db/Profiler.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /home/striewski/dataserver/
include/DB.inc.php on line 27

Warning: require_once(Zend/Db/Profiler.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /home/striewski/dataserver/include/
DB.inc.php on line 27
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Db/
Profiler.php' (include_path='/home/striewski/dataserver/include/
HTMLPurifier/standalone:../include') in /home/striewski/dataserver/
include/DB.inc.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Db/
Profiler.php' (include_path='/home/striewski/dataserver/include/
HTMLPurifier/standalone:../include') in /home/striewski/dataserver/
include/DB.inc.php on line 27

The same message appears when I launch the daemons

cd processor/download
php daemon.php

Than I opened the folder Zend, and it was empty. Where can i get the
missing code ? What do I have to install ?
Re: dataserver installation Stefan 2/28/12 6:24 AM
You seem to be missing the Zend Framework.

At least with Ubuntu you can install it directly from the repo
(package zend-framework). In my test installation on a virtual machine
after having installed it I copied the complete folder /usr/share/php/
libzend-framework-php/Zend to dataserver/include/Zend. I guess it
would be much more elegant to simply set a symbolic link.
In case you're not running a distribution that brings Zend with it you
might want to try the free Zend Server Community Edition from
zend.com.

Good look!

Bty: my test installation runs fine except syncing of attachements.
Let me know if you find a way to do that!