Weird bug

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Weird bug Grim Fandango fan 12/12/11 6:10 PM
Tonight started off with a simple thought: download a copy of Grim Fandango so that I can actually play this gaming classic.  Unfortunately, I passed the evaluation period of Win Zip, and I couldn't extract one of the files I need.  So, after some searching, I found this.

I initially tried to download the "stable" version onto my Windows XP from the homepage, but it kept saying "couldn't create Java virtual machine" or something along those lines.  Tried updating Java files to latest version as requested on FAQ, same error, even on a different browser.  So, thanks to the easy layout of the site, I found the support page, located the beta page, and tried that: worked first time.  Already that is much better than Win Zip.

Thank you, I will be sure to donate when I get the chance.
unk...@googlegroups.com 12/16/11 2:19 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Weird bug Zipeg Support 12/20/11 1:23 AM
I hope this release candidate might work:
give it a try and let me know if it fixes the problem.