Zine Printing

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Zine Printing blood_n_barricades 9/8/10 7:38 PM

I'm a newcomer to the zine world and have just finished my first zine to be released on October 4, The Red Pen. I was wondering what was the best and cheapest way to print and bind lots of copies. I can do some at work, but not heaps, fold them over and staple them. I've done it as a double-sided booklet PDF, but it's kind of thick and longer than most zines too.

Benjamin Solah

Website: http://benjaminsolah.com
Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/b.solah
Twitter: http://twitter.com/benjaminsolah
Re: Zine Printing Sticky 9/8/10 8:56 PM
Hi Benjamin,

Luke from Sticky in Melbourne here.  If you happen to be in Melbourne
then I suggest you come and copy your zines at Sticky.  If you are a
member printing will cost three cents a side.  We also have a
Romalang17 Italian made stapler that can staple up to 140 sheets of
paper at a time.  Drop by the shop and we can discuss (Sticky, Shop
10, Campbell Arcade, Melbourne, right under Flinders Street Station).