upcoming research project

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
upcoming research project Peter Bryant 8/23/10 7:51 AM
My name is Peter Bryant, I am a researcher and DIY artist working on a fairly extensive project on participation in DIY arts and specifically zine making, through both the University of Technology, Sydney and Middlesex University in the UK.  The aim of the research is to look at how people come to make zines and their personal stories of their first exposure to zines and zine making.  I will be hoping to do some online interviews with zine makers in Australia early in the new year.

This email is just a heads up about the research project.  The main aim of the project is to explore the zine making as an art or a media and hopefully help understand how practices such as zines, street art and community radio can survive and continue to flourish in a changing digital and artistic environment

If you would like to know more about the project, just drop me an email
djringfinger (at) gmail (dot) com

Cheers
Peter