a reminder about needing some more fine people to participate in my research project

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
a reminder about needing some more fine people to participate in my research project Peter Bryant 1/25/11 6:34 AM

My name is Peter Bryant, I am a doctoral researcher and DIY artist working on an extensive project on participation in DIY arts and specifically zine making through the University of Technology, Sydney.  This is just a further call for people to get involved in the research project

The aim of the research is to look at how people come to make zines and their personal stories of their first exposure to zines and zine making.  I will be hoping to do some online interviews with zine makers in Australia over the next two months.

The main aim of the project is to explore the zine making as an art or a media and hopefully help understand how practices such as zines, street art and community radio can survive and continue to flourish in a changing digital and artistic environment.

These interviews will take around 20 minutes and can be conducted by phone or email.  If you are a zine maker and are interested in participating please contact me via email - djringfinger (at) gmail (dot) com

Looking forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Peter

--