Camp Betty zine & DIY fair

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Camp Betty zine & DIY fair Bastian Fox Phelan 5/17/11 6:28 AM
Camp Betty 2011 festival presents:

Zine & DIY Fair!!

Monday June 13 [Queen's Birthday long weekend]
12.30pm til 5pm
Wick's Park, Corner of Victoria Rd & Sydenham Rd, Marrickville
Free tables!
Workshops! Afternoon tea! Picnic!

To book a stall please email Bastian: bastian.fox.phelan[at]gmail.com

Anyone selling/trading zines & homemade things is welcome to book.
We're particularly excited if your stuff has something to do with
sexuality, sex & gender, and radical politics.

The wet weather venue is the Red Rattler, 6 Faversham St, Marrickville

Camp Betty is a festival of workshops, performances, panels and
parties about the radical politics of sex and gender. 10 to 13 June.
For more information visit: http://www.campbetty.org/

>If you want to help out with lending tables, transporting stuff or setting up tables, please send Bastian an email.
RE: [zines aus] Camp Betty zine & DIY fair SCAR Studios 5/17/11 8:16 PM
Hi,

We'd like to book a table for the Zine Fair.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Steve Carter and Antoinette Rydyr

Zine & DIY Fair!!