Snapdragon Zine Fair - stalls still available!

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Snapdragon Zine Fair - stalls still available! Snap Dragon 7/4/11 4:09 PM
Hi again zine folks,

This is just a reminder that the inaugural Snapdragon Zine Fair is happening on the 4th of September in Sydney and
there are still spaces available!

So, if you would like to have a stall, please email snapdrago...@gmail.com

Everything you need to know is here on our blog, but basically stalls are 1/2 a table and cost $5 (to cover hire costs).

The fair will be at the awesomely awesome Red Rattler in Marrickville, and will feature the world's first ZINE PINATA (zinata). That is, a pinata filled with tiny zines. If you would like to contribute to that get in touch so that we can work out the logistics.

Thanks!
x Vanessa, Emma and Tim