Zine Show and Tell this Sunday

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Zine Show and Tell this Sunday Vanessa Berry 7/14/10 5:08 PM
Hi folks,
Just writing to remind you that the Zine Show and Tell is on this Sunday the 18th, from 1pm, at Urchin Books in Marrickville. That's at 238 Marrickville Rd.
So do come if you are in Sydney this weekend, it will be great fun.
x Vanessa.

Re: [zines aus] Zine Show and Tell this Sunday keren woodward 7/19/10 11:16 PM
damn, i missed this. how was it? will there be more?
p.

Re: [zines aus] Zine Show and Tell this Sunday Miss Helen 7/19/10 11:26 PM
Well, I had a great time! It was in the backroom of the bookshop, and
there were about 15 people, which was a good number.
There were heaps of cakes and sweets and tea!! There was a lot of zine
swapping and showing. We discussed lots of things and it was pretty
fun. I offered up my backyard for a small zine fair/fete thing maybe
in spring, if someone else wants to organise it.
Ummmm.... I think Vanessa is going to organise another one in a couple
of months?

On 7/20/10, paul byron <pauli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> damn, i missed this. how was it? will there be more?
> p.
>
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Vanessa Berry <vanessab...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>> Just writing to remind you that the Zine Show and Tell is on this Sunday
>> the 18th, from 1pm, at Urchin Books in Marrickville. That's at 238
>> Marrickville Rd.
>> I have written about it a bit here:
>> http://vanessaberryworld.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/zine-show-and-tell/
>> So do come if you are in Sydney this weekend, it will be great fun.
>> x Vanessa.
>>
>>  --

www.spycore.net

Re: [zines aus] Zine Show and Tell this Sunday Vanessa Berry 7/21/10 3:51 AM
Yes, I will organise another in a few months, either before or after TINA, I haven't decided yet.
One of the best parts of the show and tell was trading zines, so I am thinking about having a zine trading day sometime, maybe that can be the fair/fete.
Thanks to those who came and I will keep you posted about further plans.
x Vanessa.