Zine Masterclass this weekend

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Zine Masterclass this weekend Vanessa Berry 5/9/12 2:43 AM
Hi zines-aus,
I'm hosting a zine workshop this weekend at the MCA, it's on Saturday (12th) and Sunday (13th) 10 - 3 each day (or as long as you want to attend on those days - 10 hours of zinemaking if you're up for it!). I thought it might interest people who'll be working to complete zines or want to make a last minute zine for the MCA zine fair on the 20th. It costs $95/85(concession) but includes all the copying, goccoing and linoprinting you want to do, and all the other supplies so you could come away with copies of a pretty fancy looking zine by the end of it.

Looking forward to seeing you at the fair if you're going to the fair, and I hope you're all well and finding good things in op shops and having brilliant thoughts. . .
x Vanessa.