Youtube API to get the total number of uploaded videos by a certain user??

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Youtube API to get the total number of uploaded videos by a certain user?? Swati 9/9/12 4:59 PM
can any one please help me how to do that???
i checked this link:

but i don't know xml. I am working in JAVA.

so please help.

Thank you.
Re: Youtube API to get the total number of uploaded videos by a certain user?? Jeffrey Posnick 9/10/12 12:53 PM
Hello,

 You can get that back as JSON if you request a URL like

The data->totalItems element tells you that there are 1366 uploads in the "googledevelopers" channel as of this writing. Replace "googledevelopers" with the channel name or channel id that you're interested in.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
YouTube Developer Relations is hiring! developers.google.com/jobs