Sr .NET developer to telecommute (work from home)

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Sr .NET developer to telecommute (work from home) ravi kumar 5/17/12 12:46 PM

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing good.

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below mentioned positions, please send your consultants updated profile ASAP to ravi@svksystems.com

Sr .NET developer to telecommute (work from home)

Require travel from time to time (MD, TX or GA) but they will pay for expenses.

4 month project

 They will interview/hire over the phone.  Start date is immediate.

Must have recent retail or wholesale (treasury) banking.  The more banking the better.  Also if they've done anything around checks that is a big plus.

Job Description

---------------

Analyzes, programs, and modifies software applications used in new and existing local, networked, or internet-related computer programs.

Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.

Supports testing as required for defect identification and resolution.

Develops or modifies build and deployment procedures to install programs to support the application.

Document procedures and program logic.

All other duties as assigned.

Specific Skills

---------------

.net application developer

C#, C++, VB languages

ASP .net

Windows batch scripting

Windows services

Thanks & Regards

RAVI  KUMAR

Executive Recruiter|

SVK SYSTEMS, INC
ravi@svksystems.com  |www.svksystems.com|

Direct: 678-824-7754|Fax: 404-601-9507|

 Gmail: ravi.svk55@gmail.com

NOTE: If you do not wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.Thank you.

Safe Unsubscribe :
This email was sent to xre...@googlegroups.com by ra...@svksystems.com.
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe | Privacy Policy.
Email Marketing by
mailsonics.com
NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please click above SafeUnsubscribe link or reply to ravi kumar: ra...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.

If you still get these emails, please call us at the numbers given above, my sincere apology.