teradata DBA required.........send me probiles asap....its sure shot closure......

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
teradata DBA required.........send me probiles asap....its sure shot closure...... anuj gaur 5/18/12 2:48 PM
send your profile at..... anujk@hevar.com

Client – Teradata

Location – Wilmington, DE

3+ month contract

The Database Administrator (DBA) requires specific technical knowledge about the administration and control of the data warehouse environment, including the database, operating systems and tools. The DBA will provide services to administer, maintain, and control the data warehouse including the database, operating systems, and tools. The Database Administrator may be the Lead Consultant on a project.

DB2

INFORMIX

MICROSOFT

MICROSOFT SQL SERVER

NETEZZA

ORACLE

TERADATA 12.0

TERADATA 13.0

TERADATA 13.10

TERADATA 14.0

TERADATA 14.1

Anuj Kumar Gaur

Technical Recruiter

Hevar Systems,Inc

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 9727824504  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:
anujk@hevar.com

Website: www.hevar.com