|Need Java developer @ Princeton, NJ||Vishal Recruiter||5/9/12 9:32 AM|
Dear Business Partner,
Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on c2c of your consultants for the following positions.
Send me resume my vishal....@cyberthink.com email id.
Please add vishal....@cyberthink.com to your hotlist distribution list.
Role: Java Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
3 positions available
Duration: 6+ month
Face to face required.
They are seeking individuals with at least 7 years software development experience.
• Participating in design/architecture meetings.
• Applying industry standard analysis, architecture, and development techniques, including Use Cases where appropriate, to assist in providing optimum solutions.
• NeXT Development Efforts – design, coding, testing, debugging, quality assurance review, and appropriate documentation.
• Demonstrating strong problem solving ability, logic, and analytical skills.
• Interacting with other areas within ETS for providing automated interface points via web services and other technologies.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
• Maintaining team spirit and a positive attitude.
• Performing comprehensive preliminary testing and producing all entrance criteria documentation required to promote products under development to Software Test (SQA).
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years of progressively diverse analysis, development, and testing experience using Web and XML technologies. The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with the responsibilities outlined above. The candidates must have significant experience with technologies listed below.
• Strong Experience with XML is required and XSLT is preferable.
• Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.
• Experience in cross browser development.
• Experience with HTML5 is a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
• Experience working closely with business analysts and product owners in an iterative development environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Platform Tools: Jboss Application Server, Oracle, Eclipse
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
Tel:-877-223-7153 x 561