Paul's Letter to the Galatians 6, World English Bible

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Paul's Letter to the Galatians 6, World English Bible World English Bible Editors 4/26/12 8:03 PM

Paul's Letter to the Galatians, Chapter 6

   {6:1} Brothers, even if a man is caught in some fault, you who are
 spiritual must restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; looking
 to yourself so that you also aren't tempted. {6:2} Bear one another's
 burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. {6:3} For if a man thinks
 himself to be something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. {6:4}
 But let each man test his own work, and then he will take pride in
 himself and not in his neighbor. {6:5} For each man will bear his own
 burden. {6:6} But let him who is taught in the word share all good
 things with him who teaches. {6:7} Don't be deceived. God is not
 mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. {6:8} For he
 who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption. But he
 who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. {6:9}
 Let us not be weary in doing good, for we will reap in due season, if
 we don't give up. {6:10} So then, as we have opportunity, let's do
 what is good toward all men, and especially toward those who are of
 the household of the faith.

   {6:11} See with what large letters I write to you with my own hand.
 {6:12} As many as desire to look good in the flesh, they compel you to
 be circumcised; only that they may not be persecuted for the cross of
 Christ. {6:13} For even they who receive circumcision don't keep the
 law themselves, but they desire to have you circumcised, that they may
 boast in your flesh. {6:14} But far be it from me to boast, except in
 the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been
 crucified to me, and I to the world. {6:15} For in Christ Jesus
 neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new
 creation. {6:16} As many as walk by this rule, peace and mercy be on
 them, and on God's Israel. {6:17} From now on, let no one cause me any
 trouble, for I bear the marks of the Lord Jesus branded on my body.

   {6:18} The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit,
 brothers. Amen.

The World English Bible is dedicated to the Public Domain by the
translators and editors. It is not copyrighted. "World English Bible"
and the World English Bible logo are a trademarks of Rainbow Missions,
Inc. They may only be used to identify this translation of the Holy
Bible as published by Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies and
quotations. "Faithful copies" include copies converted to other formats
(i. e. HTML, PDF, etc.) or typeset differently, without altering the
text of the Scriptures, except that changing the spellings between
preferred American and British usage is allowed. Use of the markings of
direct quotes of Jesus Christ for different rendition (i. e. red text)
is optional. Comments and typo reports are welcome at
http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://eBible.org/web/ for updates, revision status, free downloads,
and printed edition purchase information.