Jen won't work

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Jen won't work Jennifer Annett 3/20/12 12:56 PM
Why won't the word JEN work in the wordle?
Re: [Wordle Users] Jen won't work leslie 3/20/12 2:25 PM
Just tested it and it worked for me. I typed in JEN Jen Jennifer and it accepted all three words.
Check under the Language setting if it is set to "Leave words as spelled" and that is probably where the difference is.

Please report back it is always nice to hear back from people.
Good Luck!