Re: [WCMTL] WordCamp Montreal 2011 Planning Meeting, January 27

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Re: [WCMTL] WordCamp Montreal 2011 Planning Meeting, January 27 Jeremy Clarke 1/22/11 11:49 AM
Here is a link to the same information on the WCMTL blog:
http://wordcampmontreal.org/2011/01/22/wcmtl-2011-planning-meeting-thurs-jan-27-1730/

--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design • globalvoicesonline.org

I would love to be involved but I can't make it on Thursday.

c.bavota
Web Programmer

Become an Affiliate and earn 40% commission on sale referrals

--
This email is from the WordCamp Montreal Planning Google Group

Re: [WCMTL] WordCamp Montreal 2011 Planning Meeting, January 27 PHUGpuba 1/25/11 9:45 AM
Hey Chris,

Well recap ya! :) let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions?

-Brendan

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-01-25, at 10:26, Bavota San <c...@bavotasan.com> wrote:

Hey Jeremy,

I would love to be involved but I can't make it on Thursday.

c.bavota
Web Programmer

<Logo-Bavotasan.png>