Pls unsubscribe me from this group

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Pls unsubscribe me from this group Christy Heenan 6/8/10 3:16 AM

I attended Wordcamp in Toronto.

Christy Heenan | Virtual Assistant

A Couple of Chicks e-Marketing & Online Revealed

t. 905.569.7524

tf.888.235.6009 x 108

e.cheenan@acoupleofchicks.com

w.www.acoupleofchicks.com

www.ideahatching.com | www.facebook.com/acoupleofchicksonlinemarketing | www.twitter.com/acoupleofchicks

cid:906150613@24032010-256A

Re: [WCMTL] Pls unsubscribe me from this group Kathryn Presner 6/8/10 6:41 AM
The list is self-serve. To unsub, click the link at the bottom of every message that says:

... and follow the instructions.

ta,

kp

--
This email is from the WordCamp Montreal Planning Google Group
TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO STOP RECIEVING PLANNING EMAILS FOR WORDCAMP MONTREAL:

Use your eyes please! Each Google Groups email has information at the bottom of every email about the group

--
This email is from the WordCamp Montreal Planning Google Group

Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design | globalvoicesonline.org